Recent content by Vilebyrd

  1. Vilebyrd

    THR Lmao

    Hello everyone its been almost nine weeks since the TLHR. Im doing so well. I cant believe how this operation has changed my life. Im a better husband and father now without all the pain. holding me back. To just be able to go shopping with my wife and not have it ruin the rest of my day is...
  2. Vilebyrd

    THR Spring and summer here I come

    This is gonna upset you then, i can cross my ankles since day one. I just cant cross knees or my operated leg pass the middle of body. Every doctors restrictions are a little different. Im so happy your doing so well. I just hit my two month mark time is flying by.
  3. Vilebyrd

    THR Spring and summer here I come

    I still have 90 degree rule till march. I can never cross my knees but that sounds painful even for normal people lol. Thats about it.
  4. Vilebyrd

    THR Spring and summer here I come

    So glad your doing good nanal. Just wait it will get better and better. I hardly ever think about my hip at this point. I think thats why i lot of people stop posting as much after their surgery. I could run now if my muscles were stronger. Keep up the good work.
  5. Vilebyrd

    THR Woooooohoooooo I did it!!!!

    I was 12 when my hip got pulled out of socket and developed AVN. That was twenty three years ago. Im also starting to do old habits that i have been unable to do until now. This is so weird and great at the same time. Just taking a shower had become difficult because of the leg legnth...
  6. Vilebyrd

    THR Woooooohoooooo I did it!!!!

    Did you try the prescription medication phenigren its for nausea, with the stronger pain meds.? that could help alot!
  7. Vilebyrd

    THR Woooooohoooooo I did it!!!!

    I stopped the cane around three or four weeks. Im standing taller also. Did you notice the stability on your operated side. That was almost as food as the decrease in pain pain for me. Ttyl!
  8. Vilebyrd

    THR Recovery Roller Coaster

    Glad things are getting better. So sorry for the fracture. You hang in there it gets better everday.
  9. Vilebyrd

    THR Woooooohoooooo I did it!!!!

    I had a long post ready to send yesterday but i hit the wrong button. My phone gets on my nerves.Anyway in a short time from now you really won't know yourself. Here is an example. I went o. A road trip about four hours. Stopped for a snack and gas after driving about three hours. I hopped out...
  10. Vilebyrd

    THR We are home

    Glad your home nessie! Im so relieved you finally got it done. The past couple months has flown by for me. I forget there was ever anything wrong with me lol. Do you exercises dont be afraid of taki. G the good pain meds there is a good prescription nausea medicine you can take with the...
  11. Vilebyrd

    THR We are home

    Can't wait to here how everthing is going.
  12. Vilebyrd

    THR Spring and summer here I come

    Hey nanal just wanted to sat hello. It gets easier everyday day. Im so happy for you. Tomorrow will be 7 weeks for me and i forget ive had surgery or a bad leg everyday now. Its wonderful to finally feel normal. I will check back soon.
  13. Vilebyrd

    January Jackpots 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In January??

    Nanal, nessiepie, stargirl good luck. Its been right at six weeks since i got my hip and it has been the best thing ive ever done for my self. Dont be to frightened its not that bad. The first day or two is a bit rough but after that it gets easier everyday. The awful pain is gone when you wake...
  14. Vilebyrd

    THR On your side now!!

    Mine is hard to the touch also but not hot. I also have a sharp pain in incision Somerimes when i walk. I have different pains in different places all the time. Guess its normal healing. Way better than before.
Back
Top Bottom