January Jackpots 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In January??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to Knitter4444 for the 18 Jan (which has already arrived here in OZ)... we will be waiting to get that first update Merry... Sending lots of hugs ((( hugs )))
 
Had me pre-op today, all questions answered and all is a "go" for Tuesday. Now if I could only focus! I'vw had WAY too much coffee today and keep on worrying that I'm gonna get a cold between now and then!
 
I have a new surgery date...January 29th. I found a new surgeon who I am much more comfortable with and he put all my fears at ease. I'm ready to go! Emily we'll be just fine.
 
Hi to all the January hippies to be.. I have brought this list forward so that you can all see who your surgical buddies are and it helps us to follow your journey.

Good luck everyone, we will be waiting for you on the hip recovery side :)

03 Jan 2Bpainfree
07 Jan
09 Jan TJB and Mr12barbluz
10 Jan lovegardening
14 Jan ilovefall and Willatess
15 Jan abbydreams and Foxybrown
16 Jan CookingLoverGirl and gymrat1991
17 Jan Matsan and finn1913
18 Jan Knitter4444
21 Jan TiredHippy
22 Jan nanal and coolvoyage and wildsong and hip-hip-hooray-in-seattle
23 Jan stargirl
25 Jan nessiepie
29 Jan emily76 and Cindy B
30 Jan gailcoco and gershom and waltern31

 
We have a lot of new hippies having surgery next week staring 21 Jan... Good luck to all of you and looking forward to reading your first update from recovery :)
 
hello frindes,

Pre-op appointment at 21 Jan

Surgery date on 29 Jan, please add me to the list with my other 2 lovely frindes
 
Hi
I have bilateral protrusio acetabuli much worse in left hip. Im scheduled to have my THR on 25th Jan. Put this off for a long time thinking about all the things that could go wrong but now my life has become so small. Reading how positive 'hippys are about how their lives have improved help me make the decision to go ahead with surgery. I'm now looking forward living it large again.........looking past my surgery my goal is to go walk up Snowdonia & ski in the Alps again something I thought I'd never do again.
. Good luck to all January Jackpots
 
Hi to all the January hippies to be.. I have brought this list forward so that you can all see who your surgical buddies are and it helps us to follow your journey.

Good luck everyone, we will be waiting for you on the hip recovery side :)

03 Jan 2Bpainfree
07 Jan
09 Jan TJB and Mr12barbluz
10 Jan lovegardening
14 Jan ilovefall and Willatess
15 Jan abbydreams and Foxybrown
16 Jan CookingLoverGirl and gymrat1991
17 Jan Matsan and finn1913
18 Jan Knitter4444
21 Jan TiredHippy
22 Jan nanal and coolvoyage and wildsong and hip-hip-hooray-in-seattle
23 Jan stargirl
25 Jan nessiepie and Lady marmalade
29 Jan emily76 and Cindy B and Inspiration
30 Jan gailcoco and gershom and waltern31

 
Welcome to Inspiration and Lady marmalade I have added you to the January list.. You both have surgical buddies on your dates. It is always nice to bond with a buddy..

Good luck to both of you. :)
 
Well it is 21 Jan here in OZ , so good luck to TiredHippy who is the first of our soon to be hippies this week... Looking forward to hearing from you with that first update... Good luck hon :)
 
Good luck today tiredhippy!
One more day left for me to get stuff taken care of and I'll be with ya on the other side
How are all the other 1/22 buddies doing?
 
Good luck tired hippy !!!! I can't wait to hear about your success in recovery !!! Love and light to you xxx
 
Wildsong, Nanal: I am finishing up getting stuff together for the hospital and the house ready. I do feel anxious. It's just one more day and this will be behind us. And Wildsong you are right behind us... :ok:
 
I have(I think) everything together for tomorrow. My husband said you are going to the hospital not vacation. What does he know. At times I get so nervous my heart skips a beat. Kissing the grandbabies for a few days really hits home. Cried a little when I am alone just the big unknown. Ready to face the event and begin to move forward. I want to get well to begin doing the things I have missed over the past few months. Let's go ladies and get this done. Love all
 
Nanal, nessiepie, stargirl good luck. Its been right at six weeks since i got my hip and it has been the best thing ive ever done for my self. Dont be to frightened its not that bad. The first day or two is a bit rough but after that it gets easier everyday. The awful pain is gone when you wake up all thats left is surgical pain. Good luck again and i will be watching for your posts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom