Recent content by VF

  1. VF

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    Been seven months and checking in with my old pals. Hope you all are doing well. I am pain free and happily chasing around my crawling granddaughter. I walk through airports, dance, wear heels and really appreciate my new hip! Happy a Thanksgiving! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart® Right...
  2. VF

    Questions to ask OS

    You are going to be so happy when you realize what a success the surgery was! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart® Right anterior approach on April 15, 2014
  3. VF

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    So happy for you (and me too). I am feeling so good, it's like a bad dream what led up to the surgery, all the anxiety.
  4. VF

    THR I actually made it.

    I read Mark Cuban had a hip replacement. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  5. VF

    Angry, Anxious, What to expect?

    I was so miserable and cranky prior to surgery! The relief of it being over and the new found pain free life, is all it takes! Wishing you the best!
  6. VF

    THR Exercise Freak Bites the Dust..redux

    Back from 8 day cruise! Did it all! Walking, beach, spin, tours!!! Happy!!!' Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart® Right anterior approach on April 15, 2014
  7. VF

    THR My new lease on life.

    Ask doc if you can sleep on your op side with pillows. I had no restrictions. The night time is tough the first few weeks. Try a lot of pillows to make things soft and comfy. This will pass.
  8. VF

    THR Post op thread for April 15

    It has been some time since my original thread. I actually could not look through the old ones, before surgery..I was really doubting that I would feel better, that the pain would stop, and that I could walk without a limp. Today, July 2, 2014 with the surgery April 15, 2014..the hip, the pain...
  9. VF

    Stocking up for Post-op!

    You are going to feel so great. Trust me. The ice gel packs are your BFF. The pain is so tolerable. It's the anxiety before that nearly killed me. Those memories are now fading..yours will too!
  10. VF

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    Hoping you feel better. Our bodies have been through so much!
  11. VF

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Went to my high school reunion... In heels and did the cha cha slide! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  12. VF

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Also check out Great Lakes Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  13. VF

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    Yep Braggs apple cider vinegar! How about vodka? Seriously Great Lakes gelatin palatable and worthwhile! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart® Right anterior approach on April 15, 2014
  14. VF

    THR Psychteach is ready to move on to the other side

    I use Great Lakes gelatin green dissolves in h20 Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
Back
Top Bottom