Recent content by tigwy11

  1. tigwy11

    PKR Raffs' Recovery Thread<'

    I have never heard of that type of injection, curious about it, gonna have to google. Hope all is still well with you :)
  2. tigwy11

    TKR Slainte's Big Adventure

    so glad all is well :)
  3. tigwy11

    TKR Hawkie's Sunbeam Journey

    I am so happy you have recovered well! I too know at some point I will have to have my left done, but trying to lose some pounds to keep it at bay as long as I can. Surgery recovery is not fun! I understand now why they say you should get both done at once. My right is good, just hurts after...
  4. tigwy11

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    Good luck catsmum, i have not been here for awhile, sorry you are still having issues after a year. hopefully this will be it for you. Good luck lady :fingersx:
  5. tigwy11

    TKR One year today!

    thanks to you all. it really is worth it and I remember when I was a newbie, no sleep, pain, PT... It is good to let you all know it was well worth it. Hang in there!
  6. tigwy11

    TKR One year today!

    well i made it to my 1 year anniversary for my TKR on my right knee. All is well, i can walk normal again, i feel strong! I still have some stiffness after sitting in one place for awhile when getting up and my leg thigh muscle will still get sore after over use, but my knee is great. I made...
  7. tigwy11

    TKR 6-25-15 TKR op date

    Hi all. Hope you are all doing well. Most days my knee is good, except when I over do as in cross country skiing for an hour on Saturday..but a day of rest cured it. Life goes on!
  8. tigwy11

    PKR Raffs' Recovery Thread<'

    Hey hey lady! Yes I also seem to have ups and downs. I am pretty much back to normal life. Knee mostly just bothers in the morning' when getting up and down from a low chair. Walking is pretty good, still exercising 4 days a week and try to stretch. My pains are more in the inside tendon...
  9. tigwy11

    TKR Hawkie's Sunbeam Journey

    @hawk2go sorry to not be around. Just been busy. Knee does pretty good most days. Still stiff in morning and getting up and down. Walking is good. Working out 4 days a week. Trying to keep up the stretches! That release thing sounds interesting. Can't wait to hear what they do!
  10. tigwy11

    TKR 10 days out.....<

    Ha ha, someone who is famous for telling me untruths, @Jamie . That's for setting me straight
  11. tigwy11

    TKR 6-25-15 TKR op date

    Hey all. Been MIA again. But life is pretty good. Working out a lot to strengthen my right leg, taking care of my mom who has has back surgery issues with nerve pain, and did get to do a fun day away with the hubby. My knee is better some days, I can walk well, but still the bend and...
  12. tigwy11

    TKR 10 days out.....<

    Someone told me that you can develop an allergy to pain meds over time. I don't know if it's true or not..... @Josephine can you help?
  13. tigwy11

    TKR 6-25-15 TKR op date

    So this week I am walking more and working out with weights, trying for 4 days a week. Done with PT. I still would like my ROM to be better on my own. I can force to almost 130, 115-120 on my own. Does that seem ok for 15 weeks? Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  14. tigwy11

    TKR Dearjr's new knee

    Sounds like you are rocking on the bike riding. I feel I am doing better this week as I have upped my activity. Walking more and working out with weights. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  15. tigwy11

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    Have a fun trip and take care of that knee
Back
Top Bottom