PKR Raffs' Recovery Thread<'

Even a little improvement is improvement. I do hope you see great strides in the coming months with your healing.
 
Hi Raffs, all sounds very good with your treatment. I agree that any improvement is good in this very slow recovery process. I am now using a topical gel, an anti-inflammatory, on my inflamed IT band. I just started it yesterday. There is always so much hope with each new treatment, but along with that comes the nagging fear that nothing will help. Then I have to tell myself to buck up because all in all time is probably the best healer of all. As long as there is steady improvement, regardless of how slow, I've decided that I'm just going to be very happy about it. And in retrospect, stairs hurt a lot less now than they did a few months ago. Keep us posted. It sounds like this treatment might just be your ticket to a pain-free knee.
 
Well, @Raffs it's onward and upward again!! Another 6 weeks of waiting to see how it worked. But from what you said, it seemed to be better than the last time and that's a real positive for you. Let's hope the next 6 weeks is even more positive than the last. I'm in your cheering section waving the pom poms like a maniac!!:rofsign:
 
How's it going? I know it's only been 4 weeks but ...
 
Hey @Raffs haven't heard from you in awhile. How are you? Your 6 weeks have gone by, I'm hoping you'll post soon so we can hear the results of your injections. Thinking of you. Sue
 
I have never heard of that type of injection, curious about it, gonna have to google. Hope all is still well with you :)
 
@Raffs. Just checking in to see how you are doing. Hope all is well and you are feeling better than ever.

Terry
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom