Recent content by Readysetgo

  1. Readysetgo

    Bilateral THR Aug.18 - a success!

    @Hip Hip Hooray! So inspiring, as usual to read your update! Thanks for posting. I loved hearing about the dance classes. You sound like you are in excellent shape. And traveling to spend time with your long time friend sounded like it was refreshing and fun for you. I remember dreading long car...
  2. Readysetgo

    THR Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips

    @Miss Muffet - What a magnificent piece of writing (as always, but you've outdone yourself this time!) It will be a wonderful inspiration for those with upcoming surgeries. Love reading about you actively galavanting around with your new bones. I, too recommend BoneSmart to many and am ever so...
  3. Readysetgo

    Bilateral THR Aug.18 - a success!

    @Cherdonnay - I hadn't made popovers in years either. I had a craving for them on such a wintry day. They are so easy to make. My daughter had never had them and she loved them! I hope you do make some - very satisfying!
  4. Readysetgo

    Bilateral THR Aug.18 - a success!

    Hi @Hip Hip Hooray! I'm so happy your audition for the ballet director went well! It does sound like a perfect job for you. Am glad you spoke up for yourself about no fan kicks. If you had a bad feeling about the driving job then it's okay that you didn't get it. You're doing great lining up...
  5. Readysetgo

    Bilateral THR Aug.18 - a success!

    @Hip Hip Hooray! Did you meet with the ballet director yet? If so, how did it go? And did the shuttle driver job come through? That sounds like a pleasant and interesting job! I have a friend who works at the local library. When I tell her I envy the peacefulness of her job, she reminds me it...
  6. Readysetgo

    Bilateral THR Aug.18 - a success!

    @Hip Hip Hooray! - I am so glad to hear your Etsy shop is doing well! I am so impressed that you just forged ahead and made a wonderful business doing what you love. It is truly inspiring. I am still working with little kids diagnosed with autism in their homes. I do love the work but sometimes...
  7. Readysetgo

    Bilateral THR Aug.18 - a success!

    @Hip Hip Hooray! - Wonderful to hear from you! It's great that you don't have any pain anymore. Neither do I, thankfully. It's hard to believe I endured that awful pain for years! I love that you are still dancing - Easy Does It sounds fun. And daily yoga and pilates? - you are taking excellent...
  8. Readysetgo

    THR Readysetgo Recovery

    @Jaycey - Thanks for all your support and wisdom! :SUNsmile: Happy 2017 to you! @Krista - I just caught up on your thread and read your 9 week update. You certainly sound on the up and up!! So happy for you. I'm glad you went out to eat a lot and enjoyed your visit from your son! Sounds like...
  9. Readysetgo

    THR Readysetgo Recovery

    It's been so long since I've posted, I actually had trouble figuring out how to do it again! Yikes! Just wanted to say happy #1 hip on year anniversary to me today! A year ago at this time I was just out of surgery. What a journey it has been! Both hips (#2 was done in March 2016) are now doing...
  10. Readysetgo

    THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

    @Cynthia777 :hi: Haven't been on BoneSmart in awhile. Thought I might take a look today because it's my one year anniversary for hip#1! Anyway, so happy that you are doing so well! It's fabulous to have no pain, isn't it? Hope your 2017 is a wonderful year for you! :yes::flwrysmile:
  11. Readysetgo

    THR Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips

    Thanks for posting those cutie pie pics of your grandchildren doctoring you up! Hope you continue to make a fabulous strong recovery! :loveshwr::yes!:
  12. Readysetgo

    THR Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips

    Happy happy news! Dr. Marvel and snow for you! I hope it is smooth sailing from here on. It's done, my friend!!! Good for you! :ok::dancy::yes!:
  13. Readysetgo

    THR Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips

    @Miss Muffet ! Your time draws near! I'm so excited for you. I hope you are feeling thoroughly prepared and ready to go. I don't know why I can't post on Bonesmart lately by my phone, only on the laptop. It just says "Oops! Something's wrong!" when I try. I hope this surgery goes super smoothly...
  14. Readysetgo

    THR Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips

    @Miss Muffet - I haven't been posting anywhere for awhile but I've been thinking of you everyday. I've been hoping you'd get a new date soon and finally you do! Hooray and congrats! :egypdance: This has been dragging on way too long for you and you have been such a strong and smiling trooper...
  15. Readysetgo

    THR Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips

    My dearest @Miss Muffet ! I have been thinking about you so much lately! Your time is finally right around the corner. It's good to be preparing your nest. I'm sorry you're having some minor health issues. I hope they resolve very soon. They only compound the stress, don't they? Oh that horrid...
Back
Top Bottom