THR Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips

@Miss Muffet are you drinking a pro-biotic drink every morning? Really does help keep things balanced especially if you are now on antibiotics. Hang in there - not long now!
 
My dearest @Miss Muffet ! I have been thinking about you so much lately! Your time is finally right around the corner. It's good to be preparing your nest. I'm sorry you're having some minor health issues. I hope they resolve very soon. They only compound the stress, don't they? Oh that horrid pre-op stress. (So glad that feels like it was a century ago for me now.) You will get through this and hippy hop over to the other side. I am excited for you to be getting this done and dusted. Hang in there. I am cheering you on daily. Let the countdown begin! :yay::yes::dancy::flwrysmile:
 
Blessings to you Miss M.....let the process begin! I think it's kinda great that Mr M isn't around....you get to do things at your own pace! And don't have to account to anyone. Rest up, tidy up, make up, give up! We are here with you...and for you. Feel it! Xxoo
 
@Readysetgo - oh thanks! Everything is criss-crossed this end and busy nesting and organising in readiness. Am determined this will go ahead. Waited long enough now and these final few days of no meds (and elevated pain) are a sharp reminder of why this needs to be sorted out once and for all. The Radiologist who took the X-Rays yesterday remarked that Leftie looked pretty ragged :bawl:
 
Well if evidence was ever needed - I'm off all meds since Friday and have had a pretty difficult couple of days. As well as nursing my skin lesions with steroid cream I'm also on antibiotics which make me feel pretty ghastly and oh boy the pain from my grinding hip had me in tears a couple of times today. In the Hubster's absence busily racing round the Isle of Wight all weekend I was able to concentrate on myself (good) but unable to call for assistance when I felt defeated (not so good), but managed loads of washing and cooked up a lorry load of food for the freezer (most probably overkill). Anyway he's back now and swinging into his previous role as my personal Butler. I think he rather likes bring in command (and actually does quite a decent job - but don't let on I said so). I have to present myself back with the OS's nurse on Tuesday to see if there's any improvement and am hoping this will not all be in vain. :prayer:
Will sneak off for a facial tomorrow which will mean a whole hour's relaxation away from work and have also optimistically booked to get the seam in my highlights filled in on Wednesday (Op Day -1). Onwards :fingersx:
 
Oh, Miss M.....sorry you're not feeling comfortable without your meds. - You two make quite the team! This time both of you know the routine.....(hide the list of attorney!). You'll make it thru. No doubt there will be more than enough food. You're doing all the right things.....taking good care of yourself. Wax the legs? Xxoo
 
BUT the really good news is I've received my Blue Badge - a little gift and much appreciated :roseshwr:
 
Look! I just found a white feather on my dressing table - is this a good omen? :fingersx: :angel: :prayer: :praying:
[Bonesmart.org] Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips
 
False alarm folks ... It's a no for the mo.
Have to complete the course of antibiotics and consult my GP next week to see if I'm clear, then ring and ask for a new Op date.
Naturally terribly disappointed :boohoo:
[Bonesmart.org] Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips
 
@Miss Muffet the week will fly by! Chin up, I will be sending good vibes your way all week X


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Miss Muffet So sorry to hear about the delay for your surgery! I know you have been planning
for so long and with all the other things complicating the issue it is better to wait! We want you to be
in tip top shape for surgery. I know it is a Bummer and I would be disappointed also. Try to keep in
mind about how quickly time passes! They will probably get you in asap as soon as you complete
the antibiotics. Better to be safe!!! Wishing you good health soon!
 
@SEA - I know it's for the best. It's just that you get geared up for it. Am hoping this all gets sorted out really quickly and they'll find a slot for me ASAP. Thanks for your concern and support :console2:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom