Congratulations on the wonderful progress you have made in one year! I am at my one year mark next week and doing great. It's so nice to be able to walk without pain finally .. Iam hoping I won't have to have my other knee replaced too but like you mentioned I would do it all over again for...
Hi, Congratulations on your new right knee! Here you go again but let's hope for a much smoother recovery. I had severe nausea with the pain medicine too They finally found an anti nausea medication that worked so I was able to go home after four days. I was very disappointed in the physical...
Oh Clipless I am so sorry you are having problems with your other knee! Mine is starting to give me fits too I dread having to go through all this again! Dread it! However my new left knee is 10 months out and doing pretty great at this point. I am willing to have the surgery if I have to...
Bless your heart. I am so sorry you are having such a difficult long recovery. I am keeping you in my thoughts and will check back to see how you are doing. I am now 5 months postoperative and am at 118 degrees. Still tring to keep stretching and doing exercises still have swelling and IT band...
So sorry to hear you have to work so much no wonder your knee is blowing up. Bless you I feel for you. I am so fortunate to be retired and my husband just retired this week so now he helps around the house. That's been great however he wants me to go to Home Depot everyday and all the hardware...
My last day of PT today and I made it to 118 on my own with no pushing by my therapist! I am so relieved to know I am on my way to a great recovery. Thanks to everyone for all the support and great advice and most of all for just listening and having empathy. This has been a blessing to have...
Hi Minnie's knees, Iam doing ok only have two more PT appointments and am at
116! . My heart problems have calmed down and have an appointment with my cardiologist soon. My husband finally retired yesterday after 36 years of building elevators! We are going to PT together because he broke...
Sorry you are having trouble with your ROM. I was afraid my surgeon was going to suggest one when I went to see him at 7 weeks. I was only at 74 degrees with a lot of help at PT and it was painful. Well here Iam at 14 weeks and I am up to 114 degrees! my doctor was so pleased he discharged me...
Just checking up on you. How are you doing? My doctor released me this week and said I can continue to exercise at home or if I like he would give me a script to go to PT for one more month so I chose to do another month with outpatient PT. I am up to 114 but still have IT pains on the outside...
Way to go ! It's so nice to be able to walk again without that excruciating knee pain befire surgery! Glad to hear your OS was very pleased and you don't have to go back fir six months. Have you been abject to get back in the saddle yet? The surgeon does 50% of the work and we have to...
Thanks for sharing about how many suffer from IT pain. My doctor also mentioned that massage therapy will help speed up the healing. I scheduled one this weekend!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.