TKR Minnes new knee and MUA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear from you @Minnie's knees . The important thing is that you can do most of what you want to. You're right that the RA throws some additional issues in our way. But I'm so happy to hear your pain is greatly reduced.
 
Congratulations on the wonderful progress you have made in one year! I am at my one year mark next week and doing great. It's so nice to be able to walk without pain finally .. Iam hoping I won't have to have my other knee replaced too but like you mentioned I would do it all over again for this kind of results. Very long and hard recovery but worth it. So good to hear from you
 
@kneeper As you know the RA is always a challenge. But so nice that the bone on bone pain is gone. Thanks for all of your support through my journey.
 
@Nana moon 27 I am doing good. My RA keeps flaring up which makes the knee a little stiff but no pain in my knee so all is good. Hope you are doing well. I'll try to check in on your thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom