Hi Minnie's knees, Iam doing ok only have two more PT appointments and am at
116! . My heart problems have calmed down and have an appointment with my cardiologist soon. My husband finally retired yesterday after 36 years of building elevators! We are going to PT together because he broke his elbow ! They make sure we are next to each other when we go. Didn't think that would happen ! How are you doing?
My last day of PT today and I made it to 118 on my own with no pushing by my therapist! I am so relieved to know I am on my way to a great recovery. Thanks to everyone for all the support and great advice and most of all for just listening and having empathy. This has been a blessing to have found this forum.
@numbzee congrats to your husband on his retirement! And to you on your ROM. So glad your heart problems have calmed down and you are following up with your cardiologist. The added stress that caused was not good for you or your knee.
joanne, I agree ---just ask for a few more weeks and see how you are, it will not make any difference in the grand scheme of things and if you can avoid a MUA, all the better.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.