Recent content by micha

  1. micha

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    I'm so sorry for what you're going through! I hope it just gets all better on its own and soon!!!
  2. micha

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    Hi Pat - just been in catching up a little - wow - amazing ups and downs, yes? I hope you feel better again soon and I'm so glad to read you are taking time and energy AND money for you now! We deserve it, don't we? I am doing well...active and having some aches and pains but nothing notable...
  3. micha

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    Oh Pat so glad to hear your response! You seem to be right on top of your options and that is good. I am doing well...some problems with healing and may have a surgery in April but only to improve my healing - I am rowing, biking and staying active so no complaints really! I feel lucky to be...
  4. micha

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    P.S. Congrats on your weight loss!
  5. micha

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    Hi Pat! I hate that you are having pain! My daughter had a bakers cyst and she has knee problems too. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in on injections...they do relieve the pain and even if it's for a short time it's worth it! My doctor agreed before my TKR that there wasn't any more damage...
  6. micha

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    Oh Pat - that was such a great report - I am so happy for you and smile in agreement and understanding of all your milestones and gratefulness....how wonderful! And you are awesome to tackle all the eating and exercising so well! I am happy to have you as my bonesmartie bestie! You take good...
  7. micha

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    Happy New Year Pat! I hope it's a wonderful year for you and all of yours!!! xox :bicycle1:
  8. micha

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    Hi Nanners - sorry I missed every one for New Years...I actually was asleep at 9:30 with a lovely coughing, gross cold! But it's 2014 and I wish everyone a wonderful year!
  9. micha

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    Aw Pat - I wish you the happiest Christmas and the best New Year you have ever had! It's looking up and off we go! So different compared to last year! :angel:
  10. micha

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    oh my gosh! They are so so cute - I love the foot up!! :) I am on my way tmw to see my lil grandgirl (love that) and it just makes Christmas!!! Merry Christmas to you Pat - I'm so glad this is a good one for you!!! :yes!:
  11. micha

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    Oh Pat, Hi! I just caught up a little on some posts and I'm so sorry you are having to deal with the diabetes diagnosis - hopefully your tests will come back much better! I know how hard you work to eat right and exercise and this must be quite a punch! I wish we could all get together and be...
  12. micha

    TKR Starting to wish I'd never had a knee replacement

    Oh Linda - I remember your frustration and fears and wanting to get better right now! It's a very difficult recovery as you have read. There really is nothing you can do to force yourself to recover faster ... trying to actually may slow down your progress. I am over a year out and I am so...
  13. micha

    TKR Not sure how to feel...

    Well, today it is official! One year and I feel good! I ride, hike, walk, and swim with very little problems and no pain! I plan to ski this winter and every season I just feel so thankful when I can do the things I love doing. So here's to another season with a quirky, but very workable knee! I...
  14. micha

    TKR Not sure how to feel...

    Just saying hi! Things are going well - knee seems better and better. I'm riding a lot and that makes it sore but sore is appropriate! Everything gets sore! :heehee: I am coming up on my one year and feel like maybe I'm ending my recovery. Nice! :happydance:
  15. micha

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    Happy Anniversary Nanners! You have had such a tough go of everything - it's impressive to hear how positive you are! I hope your other knee lets you wait as long as you need to and, yes, it will be different because you will be so prepared! Amazing how we got into this not really knowing, huh...
Back
Top Bottom