Recent content by Maisie72

  1. M

    THR Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips

    @Miss Muffet, wishing you all the best for today. Looking forward to hearing how you get on in your recovery. Soon be all over. :fingersx:
  2. M

    THR A matching pair!

    Hope you've turned a corner. I'm sure when you get your iron levels up you will definitely feel less tired. :dancy: Keep us all update with your progress.
  3. M

    THR A matching pair!

    @Zelda sorry to hear you've been feeling so tired. I am sure the iron tablets will eventually help. Regards your work. Would you be able to cut down your hours again temporarily until you get you energy back ? You've had 2 major ops this year. A lot for your body and mind to go through. You've...
  4. M

    THR A matching pair!

    Yes, your right @Zelda , I just want op over with now. Tired of waiting.:bored: (9 months ! !). Looking forward to hearing how you continue over the coming months. Hope I do as good as you.:fingersx:
  5. M

    THR A matching pair!

    @Zelda, so great that you seem to be doing so well. It's good that you have written about what life is like a few months down the line and not just what life is like just after post op. I think this is very interesting for other members to read that are still waiting for there op. (me included)...
  6. M

    THR A matching pair!

    Well done @Zelda. That's so amazing that you were able to put your socks on. Very happy for you. Real progress. Try and not think about all that time waste. It's all about the things you now can look forward to doing in the future. You will soon be able to wear whatever shoes you like...
  7. M

    THR A matching pair!

    Good to hear you're doing so many steps. @Zelda :walking: Thinking of maybe going to the seaside somewhere. Nothing like a bit of sea air to clear away the cobwebs. :spider::heehee:
  8. M

    THR A matching pair!

    Hi, hope you feeling better. You're doing great. Just remember take things a day at a time. And tomorrow is to be nice and sunny weather. So that should make you feel better. :SUNsmile: Just to update you about me. l doing OK. Phone up hospital today to see when l will ever go for my THR. Was...
  9. M

    New here

    @Tortmad Hiya and welcome. I can completely understand your concerns. I also have arthritis in both hips and have very restricted movement. I'm 43 and slowly my hips began to get worse over the past two years. I got referred happily from my GP to the Consultant. When I was at Ortho Clinic I...
  10. M

    THR A matching pair!

    @Zelda Glad your still doing well. You've not seen my recovery thread cause I still not had my op yet. I should of been done in March but still waiting on NHS list. Oh dear not good. I can only get my hip done by one Surgeon who's the only one that does younger patients (I'm 43) in my local...
  11. M

    THR A matching pair!

    @Zelda Well done Zelda. Hopefully that's the worse over for you. Just have to patient now and let mother nature do all that healing for you. Look forward to reading your recovery thread. :chillpill:
  12. M

    THR I have a brand spanking new hip!

    @Kitsmom Glad you finally got your op and that everything went well. What a fabulous view from your window. It will give you something to look at while you rest. Well done. :chillpill: :yay:
  13. M

    THR Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips

    @Miss Muffet Glad that's you on the other side and all went well. Hope now you will soon be using all those gadgets that you bought. Look forward to following your recovery. Well done. :yay: :yes!:
  14. M

    Miss Muffet wishes to ditch her tuffet and get mobile

    @Miss Muffet Good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure everything will go well. You're so well prepared. You will soon be back on your feet in no time. :walking: :dancy:
  15. M

    THR Toddlermom - one down!!

    I think you have partly answered your own question about any more surgery soon. Your doing a wonderful job trying to be a great mum and recover at the same time. But I feel reading your thread that your trying to do a lot of activites more than maybe your body able to keep up with at the...
Back
Top Bottom