Guest viewing is limited

Miss Muffet wishes to ditch her tuffet and get mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Miss Muffet, hello friend! I wanted to pop in and let you know that good wishes are flowing for you. You'll be in my thoughts leading up to your surgery and tomorrow as you take the brave step. I look forward to seeing you on the other side. You've got this! *Hugs* :flwrysmile:
 
Well Precious (that's your new nickname), I want to wish you the best for tomorrow and let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. You're going to do great because you have such a positive attitude, which is half the battle. Your bonesmart family will be here waiting for you. God Bless! xoxoxo
 
I too send you my best wishes for tomorrow and will look for your new thread posted from the other side.
Bye, bye arthritis!!
 
Look at you Muffie, you are about to get off that Tuffet for good :badspidy: Here I am with two down and back home wanting to go outside and mow the grass and you are still sweating your first. You will do so good. You won't believe how pain free you will be. Be alert and observe what's all around you. I was having fog brain (need to throw myself in the volcano) and I missed the sights and sounds of the first because I was skeered. Second time I saw more of the situation and the people and now I am so glad I knew what was occurring during my fun time. It was all good. They were experts, genius in fact, good at what they do, caring and so good. You are in safe hands and all will be exciting and special for you when you recover from the good sleep. You go girl. You've waited long enough and you are ready. Watching and waiting for your RECOVERY thread. Rest well tonight @Miss Muffet . --julie
 
Wishing you the best for your surgery
- see you on the other side!


Candice, 29 yo. Rheumatoid Arthritis. Australia. Sequential unilateral THR June 1st 2016 and July 13th 2016 :)
 
Hi @Miss Muffet. Well here we go. It will definitely all be worth it. Just go with the flow and let your team do their jobs. They do this all the time, whereas its a big thing for us, to them its a normal part of every day. Hugs and love. This is where your new life starts. Ill watch out for you to pop up and join me on the other side xxx
 
:hi: Thank you - each and every one of you. Managed to squeeze a light breakfast in at 7 am, which is helpful. Showered using the curious sponge given to me at preOp. Case being packed. Bedding ready for my return. Husband has his Briefing Bible. Leaving here in a couple of hours. Am going to go and set up my postOp thread so watch out for me there. Your thoughtfulness means the world to me! :angel:
I do feel a big hug when I log on and it really helps with the inevitable jitters. :friends:
 
It's all going to go brilliantly! Honestly, in a few hours you'll be wondering what all the fuss was about.
xxx
 
Hi again @Miss Muffet. Glad you are all ready. The jitters are only natural but I am sure this is only because you have to wait. It was such a relief when we finally got on with it and Im sure it will be the same for you too. My actual surgery was great. Couldnt believe how easy they made it. I watched others having surgery and writing about it and I just couldn't believe that mine would go well but it did and yours will too. It must be one of the best surgeries for making your life better and I am so grateful for the skill of the surgeon and team. The difference for me has been phenomenal and I recommend the operation to everyone I meet who needs it. They will take great care of you at every stage and the relief when its done is amazing. Hang in there dear @Miss Muffet. It will absolutely all be worth it. Sending healing, love and fondest thoughts your way xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom