THR Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips

:hi: To all my wonderful Bonesmart friends.

This is just to say all went swimmingly :swim:

Spent the night in the Step Down Unit and only napped (Bells, pings, beeps, blow-up booties) so am tres tired. :tiredwheel::sleeep::mcoffee::bored::yawn:
As I really want to do a detailed update :type::type::type: I need to delay a little till my leaden eyelids are properly open and I can do my usual ramble..... Meanwhile all of you coming up Smarties put any fears to one side.
All is well in Muffetland and it will certainly be for you:friends::cheers:

Be back soon
 
Hello my friend and welcome to the other side! Rest, rest and more rest prescribed! I look forward to following your recovery.
 
Yay, so glad to hear you made it out the other side and are still your usual cheery self!


Candice, 29 yo. Rheumatoid Arthritis. Australia. Sequential unilateral THR June 1st 2016 and July 13th 2016 :)
 
Hi dear @Miss Muffet. So glad to hear from you and to know it all went well. Now you can relax and concentrate on getting well and planning all the things you want to do now that you couldnt fo before. Hugs and fondest thoughts xx
 
glad that everything went well! [Bonesmart.org] Miss Muffet proudly presents - her new hips
 
@Miss Muffet Glad that's you on the other side and all went well. Hope now you will soon be using all those gadgets that you bought. Look forward to following your recovery. Well done.
:yay: :yes!:
 
Another big Welcome Hug coming your way @Miss Muffet. :welome::friends:
I bet you are sooo glad to be on the otherside! You know the drill....rest, medicate, ice, heal the Miss Muffet way! Have a relaxing weekend!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom