Recent content by I'm so ready

  1. I'm so ready

    TKR Me and my new knees

    Just checking in to say Hi. Almost 1 year since 1st knee replacement. I still can kneel and walk slowly. Looking forward to kooler weather.
  2. I'm so ready

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    Glad to hear you are doing well.
  3. I'm so ready

    Bilateral TKR Vancouver USA Recovers

    Wishing you the best. :catbutterfly:
  4. I'm so ready

    Surgery and Diabetes

    Glad to hear you are all doing well. I had both of my knees done 8 weeks apart. Type 1 insulin dependent , had know problems with diabetes or healing.
  5. I'm so ready

    TKR Me and my new knees

    @Wednesday ,@RestAssured ,@skigirl , Thank you all for your comments. She is ok today. Her mom wrote a letter to the Superintendent of Schools. Told him to fix things so it doesn't happen to someone else. Hope everyone has a great graduation and lots of fun with family and friends.
  6. I'm so ready

    PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

    Congratulations to your boy. I know you are very proud of him.
  7. I'm so ready

    TKR Me and my new knees

    My knees are talking. Had to go down then back up 20 steps.
  8. I'm so ready

    TKR Me and my new knees

    Well rehearsal was 3 hours. Saturday, had to be up at 6 am. out the door at 7:30. Traffic was good 1 1/2 to get there. 10am all parking lots full. graduation before us not out yet. Grand-daughter was suppose to be there by 10:30. A very nice attendant let us go in lot nearest graduation...
  9. I'm so ready

    TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

    I am so sorry for your lost. Try to keep busy and think good thoughts. I am sure you have many good memories. Know that he would want you to do everything you want and need to be happy. As Nana moon said, you can come on hear and talk anytime. Please take care of yourself.
  10. I'm so ready

    Bilateral TKR Vancouver USA Recovers

    Glad to see you are doing more each day. Things are getting better each day. I can't wait for that outside pools water to warm up. It is too cold. I want to do some water exercise. Getting ready for grand-daughter's graduaction. Never a dull moment. I feel like I need a nap. You take...
  11. I'm so ready

    Bilateral TKR Vancouver USA Recovers

    Glad to hear you are on your way to seeing results. :wink: One day at a time, little steps sure feels good. :loveshwr: I too am still improving. I do a little more each few weeks. I never thought I would be able to walk to the duck pond. :froggies:I made it 45 minutes round trip. I was...
  12. I'm so ready

    TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

    Great work @Karringtyn :hi: you did it. @Ellejay It does feel great when you achieve one of your many goals :wowspring::wowspring:
  13. I'm so ready

    TKR Almost 8 months later...the aftermath

    Glad to hear you are doing so well. Keep up the good work.
  14. I'm so ready

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    @Nana moon 27 , yes I did have them close. Doctor would not do both at same time. Said he would do them them 8 weeks apart. I am glad because both knees needed it. Corrected date on sig. thanks
  15. I'm so ready

    Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

    I am doing well, mostly good days. :good-bad: Looking forward to grand-daughters graduation on the 28th. I went to the outdoor pool yesterday and just tried to put legs in water. It was too cold, :yikes: will have to wait a little longer for water to warm up. It is not heated. I want to do...
Back
Top Bottom