Recent content by ekars2

  1. ekars2

    2014 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    GREAT News …. Glad everything when OK for you You well up and walking in no time .. I well only be in the hospital over night … Keep us all updated on how you are doing
  2. ekars2

    2014 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    Good Luck Den .Prays are being send your way …keep up all posted when you are on the other side
  3. ekars2

    counting down

    Congratulations Mai5ie !!!!!!! Look for you on the other side .You don't have much time to think about it now …
  4. ekars2

    TKR RTKR Journey skeduled to start April 1, 2014

    Harv I am right behind you April 29 and scared can't wait till it is over. I am in Florida no snow here . I am reading here to get everything ready. We will both be on the other side soon. Keep all of us posted on how you are doing
  5. ekars2

    My big day is April 10! I'm scared, but excited!

    Ok thanks I well take it a week before surgery and 30 day after Thanks so much Mary Ann
  6. ekars2

    My big day is April 10! I'm scared, but excited!

    Hi Major , I see your surgery is April 10 you are before me . I well get one of the the probiotic .Do you know when you need to stop taking to before surgery ?I have to stop my pain pills two weeks before … I have took probiotic before but I was not thinking of taking this before surgery THANKS
  7. ekars2

    My big day is April 10! I'm scared, but excited!

    THANKS SO Much for this Info I well get some Probiotic is any kind OK or is Align the best ?
  8. ekars2

    My big day is April 10! I'm scared, but excited!

    Why are you taking Probiotics does it help in the healing ??? Is there anything else I should take after surgery ?
  9. ekars2

    Bilateral TKR 19 March 2014 / Hiking the Recovery Trail

    Congratulations Tom on your new knee…. Glad your Surgery when well ...
  10. ekars2

    My big day is April 10! I'm scared, but excited!

    OH yes I could not walk any where without the shopping cart forget the mall for me because no cart
  11. ekars2

    Pre-Op meeting with Surgeon's office today, 1 week to go!

    You sound like you are ready to go ….That's GREAT to be feeling so good about it. I hope I am like you the week before my surgery - I have 39 more days to go. I started out when my Dr told it me was 143 now down to 39 and scared ….will be watching your post
  12. ekars2

    Conflicting Instructions - which to follow?

    Tomorrow the day ….I well pray all go well for you I well be following your recovery,
  13. ekars2

    2014 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

    I am having my left knee done April 29 I have 40 more days and yes like everyone on here scared .But everyone come out saying wish I would of did this years ago .I know I have no choice if I don't get it done I well not be able to walk in a year .So Bill you well have your 6 days before me …I...
  14. ekars2

    My BTKR is March 19

    I well be thinking of you tomorrow Tom with your surgery and hope your recovery go well ..Well watch for your post to see how you are doing …
  15. ekars2

    Bilateral knee replacement questions

    How is your right knee ???? I well be glad when this is over .I just got a cold all winter nothing now got a cold .I have 40 days to better …..
Back
Top Bottom