My BTKR is March 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same back to you @VancouverUSAgal I just finished some last minute details and expect the hospital to call this afternoon.
Looking forward to your posts also when you can. Best wishes and prayers to you. Remember your BTKR day is the first day of Spring, a day of a new beginning.
 
All systems go--see you on the other side. :)
 
I well be thinking of you tomorrow Tom with your surgery and hope your recovery
go well ..Well watch for your post to see how you are doing …
 
Best wishes for you tomorrow as you begin your journey with your new knees!!
 
Thanks to all of you for your warm wishes and prayers. I feel more prepared now than before I found all of you here. The hospital called and surgery will be around noon tomorrow. That will give me time in the morning to set up my recovery page thread. ---- Boy! did that just hit home! ---- Something about the word recovery that really sounds like a new beginning. See you all on the other side, Tom
 
I've been reading your thread and I wanted toy to know I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Waiting to hear from you on the other side!
 
Thoughts and prayers for yo on your big day!!! Please post back when you are able and feel up to it and let us know how things are going and how they went!1 We will be looking for your post in the Recovery Section as you report to us from the "Other Side"!!

I can then officially teach you the "BTKR Secret Handshake"!!
 
@referee54

Thanks Tim, Can't wait! Somehow I'm imagining The BTKR Handshake might be connected to your Kung Fu picture? Still have it on my desktop.
 
Best of luck Tomel on your surgery!! We will be thinking of you!!
 
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW @Tomel You are going to do fantastic!!! Start your thread and keep us posted when you can!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Best of luck tomorrow from one Windy City guy to another. I'm looking forward to your posts from the other side and wishing that I did'nt have another 3 month wait until my BTKR in June.
 
Will look for you on the post-op side after tomorrow, @tomeI. I will be amongst the many, pulling for you as you climb that first hurdle.
 
Sounds like Suzzee, you have already gotten the Secret BTKR Handshake from Tim. Well soon enough I'll get it too. Leaving for the hospital pretty soon, happy it's just raining and not the 5 inches of snow we got last Wednesday morning. I liked your idea of setting up "Other Side" thread ahead of time, be there soon. Tom

@Big Tuna Welcome aboard! 3 months will fly by! You'll be well prepared by then and make several new friends here to help. I'll catch up with you when I can. Go CUBS!!!

@RedRider @Threads @2014knees
Thanks all for the warm wishes. Will be back when I can. Tom
 
Best of luck! I'll be looking for your post op thread soon!!!!!!!!!! :dancy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom