counting down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a new date... April 17th. Doubtful that I'll get in before that because my surgeon only operates one day a week at my local hospital.
 
Here's hoping everything goes off without a hitch this time! Although it was a huge disappointment to have your surgery postponed, believe me, it will be worth the wait!
 
Bumped into 3 lots of people today who thought I'd had my surgery. Retelling the whole cancellation story is becoming so boring. Roll on 17th April!
 
Had a phone call from hospital today. There's been a cancellation! They want me in on Thursday 3rd April. Wooohooo!!!!!
 
Time is getting short for both of us. I'm trying to get organized and it's tough. I slowed my business down and all of a sudden everyone is calling. Trying to explain I won't be available doesn't seem to get through. They have no idea. They just say "respond when you can in the hospital". Right!
 
WOW - tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you, good luck!
 
Yay! Finally got my new knee. Read my story @Mai5ie is finally on the other side
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom