Recent content by Dragonfly7

  1. Dragonfly7

    PKR 4cats1home Knee Recovery

    I had some pretty intense zingers early on but that went away after about 10days. Sounds like you're on the road to recovery. Congrats! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  2. Dragonfly7

    THR Walking at 3 hours without crutches/pain

    Congrats! Keep up the positive vibe! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. Dragonfly7

    PKR 4cats1home Knee Recovery

    Welcome to the other side! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. Dragonfly7

    Dragonfly's New Knee

    I have a love/hate relationship with PT. While my numbers are good, both flexion & extension, my goal is to build my quads to protect my joint. PT makes me do strengthening that I may not do otherwise. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. Dragonfly7

    TKR Deep knee bend

    Love that your husband made a fire pit & you had breakfast outside. How fun! I'm excited about getting out more. My bicycle is calling my name. Easy trips first. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  6. Dragonfly7

    TKR IowaNana recovery thread

    Congrats IowaNana! You had 2 TKR within 2 days. I'm so impressed with all the folks here that either had both at the same time or a bit apart like you. You are one strong Nana! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. Dragonfly7

    Right Partial Knee Replacement at 48

    My same day versus overnight was decided after surgery. I stayed overnight. I had issues with nausea & vomiting and my nurses were great. They did wake me up a lot for vital signs, checking my IV, meds, etc. I felt a bit safer being there overnight, though. The next morning I felt great, had PT...
  8. Dragonfly7

    Dragonfly's New Knee

    Still have pain after PT but thank goodness for ice. I'm on Tramadol now and don't feel much relief. I took it today with Tylenol. I was at 135 flexion today so guess I'm healing. I'm down to 2 sessions of PT weekly for 2 more weeks then I'm on my own. My brother in law is having a TKR on 5/30...
  9. Dragonfly7

    TKR LindaO's second verse - Both Knees Done Now<

    Glad you're over the bridge. Happy Healing. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  10. Dragonfly7

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Congrats! Your knee looks awesome. Time to dance![emoji126] Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  11. Dragonfly7

    TKR Tooth Infection after TKR

    Make another phone call to your dentist. Sometimes that 'bad taste' is an abscess. If an abscess is draining, it frequently isn't painful as the 'drain' relieves the pressure that can cause pain. Happy Healing and sorry you're going through this. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  12. Dragonfly7

    CPM

    I had a CPM for only the night of surgery. It didn't bother me at all. Please tell me you have someone to help you with the kids.... Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  13. Dragonfly7

    Right Partial Knee Replacement at 48

    @4cats1home My surgeon said I could go back at 12 days 'IF' I worked partial days, elevated & iced. And that's exactly what I did as I have an office job, too. For the first week, I worked about 3 hrs. , then went home & took a nap. The fatigue was tough but, I felt so much better going to work...
  14. Dragonfly7

    Dragonfly's New Knee

    @4cats1home Good luck with your 5/22 surgery date! I've been very pleased with the whole process so far. I'll be 8 wks post op on Wed. I still have some swelling but I'm wearing a thigh high compression stocking daily and that seems to help. The first couple of days will seem like they last...
  15. Dragonfly7

    Kneeling

    Congrats on the bike! That's my next step. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom