Thank you for your well wishes! Had a lot of issues yesterday. Was nauseated a couple of times about 10 min after taking ocycodone, and of course they couldn't give me any more meds. I was in tears several times and the nurse tried hard to give me what she could to help with the pain. Once I got behind it was really hard to catch up.
The OStook my dressing off because he said I had pushed it too much and made it bleed. He did put a new bandage on though.no staples! OS wanted me to stay another day but I begged him to let me go and he finally agrees.so stiff, I almost can't walk. Hopefully it gets better soon..
It's good to hear from you! So you get to come home today (Friday)? At least you can get more comfortable there. Are they keeping you iced up? Did they ever elevate you? You are in my prayers and will be checking for updates! Take care of that knee.
Welcome home! Feels good, doesn't it?! Hope you had a restful night.
I'm jealous you don't have staples. I was shocked to see them on my leg because I didn't have them last time. But since this is a revision, the internal sutures don't work as well with the scar tissue from the first surgery. Makes sense but I was still upset to see it.
Glad to hear you get to come home today. Always more comfortable at home. Now you can elevate and ice the way you're supposed to. I hope your pain level stays tolerable.
Thank you all! The MUA knees is fair. The muscles are really sore but the left knee pain has been worse than the right so that is good. Having difficulty going up stairs due to the weak right knee.
It is definitely better being home where,as y'all say, I can control my environment with elevation, icing, pain meds, etc.
Now time to go nice and steady!
Good to hear from you! I know that made it hard taking away what good you had in the right knee! I'm praying for positive results from the MUA and it can start with its share of the work! Nice and steady is good.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.