Recent content by doglife

  1. doglife

    TKR dogslife TKR 11/9

    6 weeks recovery, PT measured today 107, assessed my strength with quads/hamstring. Quads good, hamstring were pretty week, I guess that explains the tightness in the back of my knee. Anyone else experience this? PT is going to focus more with hamstrings over the next couple weeks.
  2. doglife

    Revision TKR Beginning my recovery.

    Best of luck to you tomorrow.
  3. doglife

    TKR dogslife TKR 11/9

    My husband told me today that he noticed when I walked it looked like I was turning my knee and foot inward. So standing straight it does look like I am turning inward slightly, any one experience this? I see PT on Monday and will ask them also.
  4. doglife

    TKR Jojo9610's recovery thread

    I 'm sure to hear the word cancer is so scary, but it sounds like you are on top of things. Praying for things to be positive and diagnosis to be awesome.
  5. doglife

    TKR dogslife TKR 11/9

    PT going well, really sore today with some swelling below my knee, any ideas as to why the swelling is there and not the knee. Hope everyone is having a pain free evening.
  6. doglife

    TKR dogslife TKR 11/9

    Okay, I will talk w/ PT tomorrow. I will hold off on the weights for now.
  7. doglife

    TKR Joyfull61's Recovery Thread

    I agree, I have tried multiply positions on the side, but also can't get comfortable. I end up sleeping in the recliner.
  8. doglife

    TKR dogslife TKR 11/9

    Just using 10 lbs.
  9. doglife

    TKR Kayak59's Recovery Thread

    :loveshwr:Hopefully you are over the hell hump, you are such a brave person for having those both done so close together, but recovery is on the way.
  10. doglife

    TKR dogslife TKR 11/9

    PT increase my time on the bike today to 15min and some new exercises. She also had me use the leg press machine as a stretch for flexion and extension, did pretty well. Now rest, ice and elevate.
  11. doglife

    TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

    so sorry, just take an hour at a time, try not to think to far ahead, with diverticulitis, treatment, is to rest the gut and antibotics. Try liquids in small amounts if you can, avoid anything solid for a few days. We can't imagine what you must feel, but we can help support you.
  12. doglife

    TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

    oh my so sorry, if you continue to not be able to keep meds and liquids down give your Dr a call please. wishing you better days.
  13. doglife

    TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

    Wishing you good reports, keeping pushing through. This will make us stronger. God is with you.
  14. doglife

    TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

    I work in healthcare and of course everyone thinks they know what is best for you. But only you know what is good for you. I work in a hospital and plan on returning to work on the 28th 1/2 days for 2 weeks. My job requires me to do some standing and some sitting. But 8 weeks of FMLA is all I...
  15. doglife

    TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

    you guys said it better than I could express about "work ethics" and "patience"
Back
Top Bottom