Revision TKR Beginning my recovery.

I will I have tons of ice in the freezer. And still have some percocete left and plenty of Vicodin. And flexerall


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I cannot imagine walking a Walmart at 7 weeks. I hope elevating and icing relieves your pain and swelling, as well as a good night sleep.
 
Yeah it helped a lot doesn't really hurt now. We're probably going to the movies in a few. I'm feeling pretty good almost no pain just my calf is tight but it's been like that all week.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
On my way to get the mua have to be their at 12:15. Nervous for the pain afterwords but it will be ok hopefully this helps and I get some flexion back and can keep it.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
So in recovery some pain behind the knee. I'm ready to get out of here



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
That's a good sign. Best of luck, hope this does it for your knee!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Made it home good had to use my walker to walk the distance inside I'm really tender. I got it icing and am elevating it. Above the knee on the outside it is pretty swollen. The skin near my incision feels raw. Idk why that is but hoping this works out. The discharge orders state to rest ice and elevate for 72 hours. But they told me to start pt tomorrow. I guess I'll do the pt and rest it the rest of the day. I'm not going to push to hard at pt tomorrow I'm going to do the light stuff and not let her put to much pressure on it.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Did your OS say what kind of ROM he got while you were under?
 
He said my heel almost touched my butt lol. So I'm thinking really good


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm glad it went well. I hope the swelling goes down quickly for you and you're able to get some sleep tonight.
 
I'm hopping I can sleep. I have a burning pain on the outside of my knee.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm sure it's going to be a sleepless night. I am having a little bit more problem with extension (before mua the leg was straight out and even with my other) I'm guessing that may be due to the fact of the swelling earlier and a lot of the pain is behind the knee. Hopefully in a few days I will gain that back.

But on the plus side I have managed to get some of my swelling down. It no longer looks like a balloon. While I was sitting here and trying to bend the knee. It is bending farther then it has I'd guess around 80-90. It was almost straight down but not all the way. I am happy it is finally moving.




Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom