Recent content by Cherdonnay

  1. Cherdonnay

    Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

    Wishing you a complete recovery[emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  2. Cherdonnay

    THR Aussie's Posterior LTHR

    @MyAussieGirl I put out the word and borrowed some things I need and got a bath bench at a thrift store. I was also told that a few places have them to loan for free. Maybe your physical therapy office Has a shower you can use. Best Wishes Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. Cherdonnay

    THR New hip, new beginning.

    Minnie, sorry to hear of the set back. The toilet issues are horrible. It took me 5 days at home taking all the suggested things before I went. After that I took MiraLax everyday and never had that problem. I hope your better tonight [emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. Cherdonnay

    May 1....

    @Mojo333 wishing you a complete recovery. I am 7 weeks post op tomorrow and so glad I had my THR Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. Cherdonnay

    THR 9-10 Month New Issue

    Haha. That is a great feeling, isn't it? I got my sock on the other day without my sock helper. I was so excited. I haven't been able to do it since but hope it is just around the corner. Keep up the good work. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  6. Cherdonnay

    Cherdonnay's R THR March 13,2017 second time is a charm

    I started driving at 4 weeks with no problem, just had to find the right coordination of getting in my rather tall car. Getting out was a lot easier. I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and have pretty much resumed my regular activities but still get tired quicker. By the time evening comes I'm shot and...
  7. Cherdonnay

    Finally I did it

    Hope your feeling better, I try to get out in the sunshine every time it quits Raining as it makes me feel so much better. I'm six weeks almost 7 weeks and I still take Tylenol when I go to bed at night and more during the day if I am more overly active Wishing you the best. Sent from my...
  8. Cherdonnay

    [DISLOCATION] ponymad recovery thread

    Congratulation on getting back in the saddle. I'm sure it was a thrill. I went back to the pool yesterday for the first time and did my exercises in the warm water. It felt wonderful. I'm 6 almost 7 weeks Congrats again Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  9. Cherdonnay

    Mojo2013 recovery thread

    Congratulations Emma, it sounds like you are doing great. It was hard for me to get in and out of bed too , Hardest getting in. After the first two to three weeks, it was much easier. I also still have occasional cold or chilled bouts, usually at night, cold right now and hard to get warmed...
  10. Cherdonnay

    THR Recovering 24yr old anterior THR

    I'm almost 6 weeks now post op, Anterior approach. I did have a few headaches at first but increased my water intake and it went away. I'm glad you are doing well. Each day gets a little better and easier. I started driving at 4 weeks, automatic transmission, no problems and no discomforts...
  11. Cherdonnay

    7 Days...Counting Down

    Best wishes. I'm 4 weeks post op today and doing wonderful. Feeling so much better.
  12. Cherdonnay

    Needing Advice

    @cyclechick Hello, I didn't have the shot but many have and some had great short term results and others no so much. I am 4 weeks post op today on right THR Anterior approach. I don't have any restrictions which is great. My surgeon told me the recovery time is less. I have been off...
  13. Cherdonnay

    Clothing question

    I like the big sweats during the day too but it just seamed at night it was such an ordeal to get in and out of bed. The short knee length gowns were helpful because I didn't have to pull anything down and a couple times during the early recovery days I didn't get my sweats down in time and...
  14. Cherdonnay

    Clothing question

    @stephie33 hi, I'm a pj person too but did take two long t shirt (knee length) nightgowns to the hospital with me. They worked great for nurses To check my incision area etc without having to pull on pajamas that cover it up. Also at night during my recovery I sleep in them because sometimes...
  15. Cherdonnay

    [DISLOCATION] ponymad recovery thread

    So good to hear your progress, it sounds like your doing very well. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom