clifford149
senior
Hi g8 progress Chris you are catching me up!....my only remaining symptom is stiffness after sitting down for awhile....so its some yoga stretches when I get up in the morning... 
New Zealand
United StatesHaha LeeApril26 unfortunately for me, the hip is having the last word now... but so far no swimming, just sprinkles, whew!If you could do all that in one day without climbing into bed in a fetal position for a week, with ice, you are doing very well indeed. All that bending and twisting after a long ride and a Costco visit-OY! We also had that monsoon rain a couple of days ago, and are getting another today, so I hope you are not swimming in your basement as I write. Congratulations on surviving your very busy day.
glynis you are too kind-- and the funniest person in this room! (can I get off those lessons now?)Thanks for the compliment, ZF, but you don't need any help from me. You have a wonderful natural, free-flowing cocktail of a style, with a twist of wry humour, and don't even think of ever changing it. Now, about those flute lessons you promised me...
clifford149 I don't dare even think about yoga yet! Good for youHi g8 progress Chris you are catching me up!....my only remaining symptom is stiffness after sitting down for awhile....so its some yoga stretches when I get up in the morning...![]()
sigh octopus sadly the hip is acting up more as the week goes on. I still have hope that it will go away in a few days. Just went for my bedtime walk, so there too! Now I ice after that walk-- a great excuse to come on here and visitAs you were describing your big day out, I was thinking "oh no, what has she done?" But so pleased to hear you have no bad lasting effects.
Well Kylesh we've even, thenzauberflöte all that activitiy...The thought of shopping wears me out.
United States
United States
Australia
Australia
Australia
Australia
United States
In a five-day period ending yesterday I drove 4 different cars a total of 800 miles, 700 of them alone in the car! (Fear not, this is highly unusual in my life, and won't happen again till the Christmas music season).

With even more groin pain, sigh. But I've been reading people's threads who are a month or more ahead of me in recovery saying that maybe it's just time to get on with life-- I may do that too, and just pray that all the ibuprofen I'm still taking doesn't turn me for the worse.
United States
We are hoping to get a little September-on-Cape-Cod vacation in. Perhaps we'll get that sunny breezy Cape weather instead of the chilly rainy Cape weather!
Poppet ne'er a truer word spoken!!So... THR recovery for me (and I suspect for most of us) is a marathon, not a sprint and life is different because of our experience.. I believe it changes us, emotionally, philosophically and physically, and maybe that is not a bad thing..
United StatesHi zauberflöte, The groin pain I experienced was excruciating pain....i can't imagine that you are overstating the pain you feel. Hard to get interested in life when you have high pain levels. Have you tried switching up ice & heat to the groin area?All in all, doing very very well, I think. I just have to stop obsessing about this groin pain? Or do I stop everything and rest for 2 weeks? What's a girl to do?? LOL
United States
United States