Guest viewing is limited

THR YAHOO! I made it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh....I'm sooo happy you're doing so well!!! What a wonderful blessing!
Ps....you aren't milking it! I wouldn't be able to grocery shop until sometime early next year! ;-)
 
So chortling at VH, its like a campaign medal

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Believe me @Cynthia777, I am milking it in so many other ways...
But I actually enjoy getting out and doing the shopping, because I don't miss anything and get everything at one time.

@Legin: My DH would get a kick out of his new title, if he knew it had been bestowed upon him....lol
 
Chortle, its one thing I wasn't guilty of err as in milking it wiff went nuts when day after I got home she found me preparing the meal. Hmmmmm wifffff would give me the NN, Humpty Nigel

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Thanks so much @Cynthia777 and you are so welcome. I truly do feel blessed to come through this with flying colors..especially considering I'll be 68 in a little over a week. I expect to be back bowling and golfing in a month and my PT says there shouldn't be any reason why I can't accomplish that goal. I hope you are still doing well with your PT AND that it eliminates the need for you to have surgery. Best wishes, my friend.
Hey @Legin....NN???? Translate, please...lol. I think I know, but need confirmation.
 
@copsham: So...my personal MO is day of activity, followed by day or two of laziness.
I know this .... but why do I forget it so quickly? Why am I upset because I had an overdoing it day yesterday and need to rest today.? Why can't I pace my self just sometimes? I feel I need to keep a diary of rest day or tiny bit active day written on it.



[Bonesmart.org] YAHOO!  I made it!
 
@copsham ... You sound so much like me. I get upset, as well. I think it's because, since we can manage to do something one day, that means we are good to go and we just keep on going and doing. But, Noooo, the next day, my body says sorry, you gotta wait to do more you silly girl..you are still healing. It's so funny how our bodies react to things they're not used to doing. But, with that said, I still try and push through all the muscle soreness and aches...cause I think that does help in the end. I'm sure you do the same thing. I don't go to bed without my ice, though, and it really does help.
I started out patient PT yesterday and did great, but thought I would be paying the price today. So far so good. I took a 325 aspirin (no Coumadin anymore) with a Percocet last night and slept from 11:00 to 9;30 this morning. Haven't slept that long since my younger years. But, boy, it sure felt good! Started my day of laziness in the perfect way!
 
@Legin
Well. I was a little off...but yours is funnier! Hope you are having a good day!
 
I am at that. I have so often been in the overdoing it day also just by nature I don't know when to stop. See Numpty Nigel

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Grand I'm about to make Spaghetti Bolognaise well the Bol bit before I go to work would send some your way but might get a tad cold.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ohhhh...that sounds yummy. I'm thinking your right about it being cold before it got here...or worse! But thanks for the offer.
 
You are so right @Nana757 if we do things once, we want to do it a lot more! I have been sort of resenting rest days, resenting lounging around. I need to get back to seeing this as a treat. When I was working a million hours a week, i would have found lounging around a luxury! You are amazing Nana only 6-7 weeks post op and look where you are!

Well have a good evening, Janice and Nigel from Karen x
OR
Well have a good evening, @Nana757 and @Legin from @copsham x

Think I prefer the later x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom