Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Would like advice please, I think knee has moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
BusyLizzie,
Sorry to hear of the set back with the MRI and the other appointment, just what you do not need. Glad you managed some sleep. Seems I am up at 4 am most mornings, hopefully you will manage to sneak in a few more hours of sleep before you are up for the day.
:console2:
 
Ooooer ok its a group thing I usually wake at 4. Its so frustrating isnt it Lizzbizz and as to the off the wall things that pop into head. Hope you grab a snooze later

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I usually have trouble getting off to sleep and it can get to 4am ish quite often before I drop off. It was strange last night being the other way around.

For some reason today my leg is behaving differently. I had a hard stop on bending early on this morning. I coaxed it gently and got it bending. In fact I got the best bend since surgery last June. The pain whilst still there is reduced also. I haven't been at screaming pitch today yet which is very unusual. I think something is moving about inside and my leg has straightened up again. I don't expect it to last so I must make the most of it but be gentle with it!
 
Thanks @Pumpkln, my balance is an awful lot better at the moment. Something has happened inside again. I am usually wobbly standing still, it is a wonder I haven't had a tumble. My hyperextension is bad today though.
 
@Nana moon 27 ,

I am a bit better today thanks. Life has to go on. It is a plus that I haven't been at screaming point today with the pain. Unless I am going out I get up very slowly and do everything at a leisurely pace. It did hit me at 10 am this morning, the time I was supposed to have the MRI. I am still sleep deprived.

We are supposed to be going out tomorrow morning. My faithful scooter is charged and ready to go. It will do me good to have a distraction.

How are you today?
 
Hi @busylizzie

I'm glad you're feeling better today. I would be seething still x x x trouble is that changes nothing.

I do hope that you have a great day out tomorrow. You will feel so good if you can.

I will respond on my own thread about how I am x

Please take care. Love Ann xxx
 
Too good to be true today, the pain has come back with a vengeance a few minutes ago and my leg is now out of alignment. It was good whilst it lasted!
 
@ Nana moon 27,

Your kind thoughts have worked. I have had the best day for a long long time. I haven't used my scooter and have been out for over 6 hrs today :yes!:. I have used my crutches and when my hands became sore I walked without. I have taken regular rests. My leg has been in alignment all day. I have had my brace on to stop it hypoextending. I ache now, I guess from the exercise but haven't got the horrendous pain I've had of late.

I decided to make the most of days like this as I don't know what tomorrow will bring. If I join the ODIC club, so what. I've had enough of days longing to get on with my life. Today I did! Now, if only I could get a good night's sleep it will be the icing on the cake.
 
Lower pain again hasn't lasted. At least now I have some good times interspersed with bad.
 
I am glad to read you are having some good times, and a good day out. It is a real mystery why your knee goes in and out???
 
Well done you and hey lizzbizz look no crutches its soo good to get out and sometimes that good feeling is worth the afters. Take care

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Back to a bad day today. My leg is out of alignment and has been since I got up. Yesterday perked me up no end. To have a good day after having a bad week was heaven. I am struggling walking round the house today. Yesterday I must have walked well in excess of 1/2 mile.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom