Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Would like advice please, I think knee has moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you're having such downs. Maybe a bone scan will get you some answers.
 
Hiya pal. Yip best is to not put pressure get appointment and see where you are. I love my bike but have to stay on stationary one have been told other bike is a no no. Errrrrr words were you have had many ooopsies in past on bike with foot now noooooooooo chance and then the LOOK.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I have managed to keep kneecap in check by wearing the brace all the time. I certainty don't want a repeat of the other night.

I rang on Monday asking about the copies of my notes and they said that they would be copying them this week. Not heard yet. Another job for me to chase on Monday.
 
Oh @busylizzie

That's like Groundhog Day for you Sue. I'm glad the brace is supporting it. It's disgusting how long you be waited for said notes. I'm a bit high on meds and keep dozing. Ice written some very strange things while half out of it and deleted it. Weird x will try and nap. Take care my friend.

I'll chat later x x x

I think you may have to involve PALS maybe? X

Love Ann xxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am a bit down in the dumps today, but granddaughter just snuggled up to me and gave me a lovely cuddle. I think she is tired. It was nice. It is usually granddad that gets her cuddles and I get grandson's.

They have 40 days to copy my notes and still have almost a week left, but said that they usually do them straight away.

@Nana moon 27, take care with the meds, they make me wobbly. A snooze will do you good.
 
@busylizzie

I do hope you managed some sleep. Was thinking a lot about you this morning.

It looks like my turn for a super Saturday. I've barely any pain, took no top up in the night or at bedtime yesterday. I asked hubby to take me to a shop. Only the 99p store in the local precinct. I need shampoo and I always get good brands at bargain price.
Like Pantene it's £2.59 in the supermarket, I get the same make the lot for 99p.

There's plenty to look at. Ok a lot of it...well....you know...but the idea is that I made a decision, that's great x

The snooze did do me good. Well like you did last week. I'm going to do the same and have a Super Saturday!!

Sending you (((((big hugs)))) x

Love Nana moon 27 xxxx
 
@nana noon 27, go for it and enjoy. I am very pleased it is your turn today. Just see how today pans out.
 
Yes I won't do any thing daft. I'd like this to last. Monday is last physio session x x no more 40 min drives for a while x x x
 
I am still down in the dumps. Last Saturday was definitely a fluke. My brace has been on continuously since by kneecap moved the other night. I almost ended up down the stairs this morning. My knee decided to hyperextend even with the brace on when I was standing on the top step. Fortunately I was holding on to the two bannister rails at the time.

That set the scene for the rest of today. I am still having pain even when resting. Down to single figures now waiting for my second opinion.
 
Another rough night and day. It was 5 am this morning before I got to sleep. I am rollercoasting all the time one moment OK the next in bad pain. I can be sitting still when this happens. I guess any slight movement sets it off. Any twist certainly does. My knee is swollen and looks bruised.
 
I do feel for you! :console2: You've been in pain for so long.

I do hope that the second opinion offers some solution. How much longer do you have to wait for that appointment?
 
@Celle, I have another week to wait, 9th March. The physio massaged and ultrasounded the scar tissue last week and has made it worse. I guess the scar tissue was holding things together and stopping some of the movement.
 
@Legin, @Nana moon 27,

Thanks for asking, I slept better last night :). I woke up quite a few times and managed to get back off. I was soooooo shattered. I was determined not to have a catch up sleep in the day yesterday. Still in bed now, not wanting to get out. May try for more sleep. Physio late this afternoon.
 
Yaaay, I'm so glad you managed to get some semblance of sleep. I did say I'd send the sleep fairy over to you. Can you send her to me tonight please. Getting ready to go last physio session x will update when I get back. Knees aren't great but the weathers a touch better today. So hopefully once the meds have kicked in I will be good to go x x x x

Good luck with your physio later (((hugs)))) xxxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom