Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Would like advice please, I think knee has moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you get some answers tomorrow. My foot is FINALLY rotating back in but it has taken an Orthopedic Massage to break up the scar tissue around my knee to get it to rotate back in!
 
Once again good luck. Be strong and conquer!!!! Seriously though, I hope all goes ok. All my love Nana moon xxxxxx
 
As there is planned maintenance time shortly, I want to thank you now for being there for me as always. I will update you on my return from the appointment.
 
Back at last and just had some food.

I saw the consultant
Then had xrays with tibia in and out
Saw consultant again
Going in hospital Monday morning to have xray high intensified scans taken in theatre whilst my knee is manipulated.
I may need a general anaesthetic, I hope not, depends on how painful it is. I will not know until he tries.

It all hinges now on whether the MRSA screening comes back in time!!! I am first on the list.
 
You are moving ahead, finally! Hoping the MRSA screening comes back negative.
Hope you can get some rest over the weekend knowing that you have finally been taken seriously.
 
Hi @busylizzie

I'm praying they get it sorted for you. You so deserve to be out of that debilitating pain. How are you feeling now?

I'm sorry I'm not around much. Going through 15 years worth clutter, paperwork and junk!!!! I've just had a break but must get back to it shortly. I will chat with you tonight x x x

I'm so pleased they're finally listening and looking at/doing something about your knee at last xxxx

Catch you later love Ann xxx (((hugs))) x
 
I am hoping the MRSA screen comes back negative also! It is time for you to catch a break! I hope Monday finds the answers to the problem and gets you out of pain!
 
Getting ready to go to the hospital. Early start today. I hope everything goes smoothly, I definitely need answers. Pain is unpredictable, sometimes OK, other times sky high. Wish me luck.
 
Best of luck to you!! I sure hope you get some answers finally. I'm just thankful that you are getting the attention you deserve with all this. Please let us know how things go.
 
In hospital all ready. Now second on list as Xray staff don't start until 9 am.
 
Oh how frustrating @busylizzie. Are you ok? I'm so sorry you're having to wait. That's the worst part, most times.

I have to get ready for Gym class at the hospital today. I'm really not in the mood today. I've got one of those leave me in my bed days on me.

I'm thinking about you and hope that they are prompt. I don't get why they don't bring in an earlier shift for Radiographers. Any way no soap box today. You don't need that.

Good luck and I have everything crossed for you xxx

Love Nana moon 27 x x x
 
No general anaesthetic due to remnants of cold and being diabetic. I have catarrh. Just painkillers. I am happy with that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom