Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Would like advice please, I think knee has moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Legin, I see from your posts on the 'Sleepless in Bonesmart Land' you continued to have trouble sleeping. I decided to just lay still and rest and eventually somewhere near 3am I dropped off to sleep. You must be like a Zombie not an Ogre from your lack of sleep.I am laying in bed not wanting to get out. Hubby is long gone to sort the grandchildren out ready for school/nursery. I'm not hungry and don't fancy breakfast. I think I will chill out a bit longer before I get up.
 
You do.that after all.hubby has it under control. Nope I was sleeples in.kinross not to bad cept tinitus is a tad loud.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hubby has tinnitus too, it drives him mad at times. It affects him worse when he is in a room with a lot of people all talking together. He can't make out the conversation. He is also going deaf. When I was really bad I had to resort to using the phone to call for help as he never used to hear me if he was downstairs.
 
If anything my hearing is heightened haven't had a day without it for.5 yrs just one of those things. I try to zone out from it tho I have stuck my head in.a.sink full of water. Just one.of those things

Legin THR Sep 14
 
He has had it a long time too. He won't mention it to doc as he said there is nothing they can do to sort it, he just has to live with it.
 
Yup agreed I have.a.bakance issue to.but now.don't.laugh retrained my.brain to ignore it

Legin THR Sep 14
 
It is good that you can :). I almost fell a few times yesterday but managed to correct myself in time and that was on crutches. Arms shot out to help me. Stupid leg!
 
Have.said.that many times do.you bang.affected foot alot I asked dr after I tripped into his surgery he said as its numb brain often.forgets its there

Legin THR Sep 14
 
No foot hasn't got full feeling in it but isn't numb. It is just at a funny angle and leg is longer than the other one. I have to remember to compensate for it. When standing I have to stand one foot in front of the other. The crutches stabilise me and I take quite a lot of weight on them when walking.
 
must be difficult I.just forget its there and hit it off things

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Morning @busylizzie

I hope that you are ok? I hope you managed some sleep. Love Ann x x sorry this is short but on way to hydro. Back before lunch x x x
 
I am still feeling rough, medication has triggered my fibromyalgia and general pain. It isn't doing me much good for my digestive system either. I feel like I have taken a leap backwards. I have started with a cold also, downside of going out and mixing. Had hot sweats in night.

Just read what I've written and it sounds grim! LOL.... The only way now is forward....How is everyone else?
 
Aye it is pal sometimes its like a jail of probs. Well no jail can't be.broken out esp if you have an.ogre friend on.outside. take cold thing as time of rest then come out fighting

Legin THR Sep 14
 
It has been my birthday recently and at the weekend the family came round for a birthday tea. I got a lovely cuddle from my grandson (7) and he said that he hoped that my leg was getting better. We always have to have a birthday cake, the grandchildren insist and we have to have candles. When I was blowing out the candle (yes I only had one) I was told to make a wish. My grandson said he knew what I'd wish for, so I asked him what. He said that I would be that my leg would be better. That was twice and in one day. It choked me up and I struggled not to shed a tear. He has been round again after school tonight and said the same again. Such a sensitive little boy.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Would like advice please, I think knee has moved

Happy Birthday @busylizzie. Oh your grandson sounds so wonderful. What a lovely kind caring boy. You enjoy those cuddles x x x I hope you had a great day xx
 
Tut at not telling your birthday obviously didn't want an.ogre hug. And here's me getting DTs

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom