Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

I all

Just a quickie. First bit of wifi most of week. Was ill last weekend. Fighting fit now ready fir Monday. Will be home late tomorrow night. Will read posts when I get chance once I'm back. The signal is intermittent here xx I'm so sorry for the lack of contact love and miss you all xxxx
 
@Nana moon 27 Once again, I have lost a thread and it was yours! I don't know if this is my own lack of understanding or if BoneSmart has a playful ghost. However, I am going to try to catch up here again!

Seems the bronchiectasis and asthma we have in common are acting up all around. Not fun! I don't like having to be tethered to a nebulizer during these flares, but it keeps me going!

Hope you are having a good time and look forward to seeing you around these parts when you return. Praying for a very successful surgery for you on the 22nd!

Mary
 
Hi @Nana moon 27 - just thought I would leave this message for you, just in case you checked your mail when you arrived back home. Welcome back, you have been much missed.
Sorry to hear that you haven't felt 100% while you have been away, but glad you are feeling better now and ready for Monday, when all being well the troubles with your knee will be over and you will be able to recover properly and completely. I think it is about time you got your happy ending.

Will chat tomorrow - take care

XXX
 
@Nana moon 27

[Bonesmart.org] Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!


All my love, all my prayers, all my thoughts will be with you tomorrow - you so deserve this to go well.

Get to bed NM27 - I'll be thinking of you and hope that when you come round from the op you will have little pain, and that from then onwards everything goes really well, and just how you hope it will.

Talk soon my friend

XXX
 
This is a quick post to thank you all for your best thoughts blessings and wishes. I've had a very busy day catching up ok all the holiday washing before I go in. I've seen two out of three of my kids. I've seen my parents, my brother and wife and kids. I haven't heard from my son. Don't know what's going on there. Soon find out.

Chat soon Love Nana moon 27 xox a flower for you all, bless you :flwrysmile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for tomorrow, and for your surgeon too.
Sleep :sleep: Well!
 
Hi @Pumpkln I hope that you are keeping okay. How is your knee doing now? thank you ever so much for your thoughts and prayers. The surgeon is lovely and I have every confidence that he will endeavour to get a positive result. I'm only in overnight, so hopefully will be able to catch up and chat properly then xxxxx

Nighty night Chris x
Love Ann xxx
 
@nanamoon. Only good thought from over the pond across to you. Speedy recovery etc......
Love susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi all

Have had it done. Lord knows what they were doing. Good news I had a spinal anaesthetic. Bad news the pains bad. I feel like I've had a TKR all over again. The surgeon will speak to me later properly. One of the things he has done is replace the plastic spacer in the joint x will tell u more later when I know more. Thanks again my wonderful friends for all your support. Love Ann xxxx
 
Hello Ann
Well done you!
Rest now, don't do anything you do not want to do, ask if there is anything you don't understand and take great care. Really sorry that it is hurting but hope that gets sorted soon and that your OS can reassure you when he does his round.
Hope that today is the start of lots of happy and pain free tomorrows.
Much love
XX
 
Glad you are on the other side - hopefully the pain will be brief and undercontrol soon!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom