Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

Ann, I'm so happy things are looking up and you're feeling better. You are right, everything in it's own time. I have knelt on my knee and don't like how it feels at all, not sure when I'll try that again. It does make it hard to get off the floor, but it forces me to keep things neat and clean. Nothing under the beds, chairs, sofas because it's too hard to get them. Keep on living your life girlfriend!
 
Yay Ann!!! So so happy for you friend!!!:happydance:I still can't kneel on my knee because it feels so weird and my surgery has been almost 2 yrs ago! I've read others say they can but it feels weird too so we are not alone! Prayerfully we will all be able to someday!!! Getting off the floor is challenging for me as well so I try not to....haha big ordeal but the good news is I CAN!!!! GOOD LUCK FRIEND!!!!!! And have a beautiful week!!!
 
Hi @Nana moon 27
I just wanted to say congrats on your success. I am so happy to hear it! I appreciated your kind words through all my hip drama and am glad you are feeling better. It feels so good to get back to that "normal" feeling again!
Much luv!
Birdie
 
So happy for you :) I'm getting closer to kneeling..... I use a thick foam balance pad in a stretching class.
 
Hi @Chihuahuan

So lovely to hear from you. Well done on the nearly kneeling. Do you find the stretching class helpful? It sounds really interesting. I think you've done ever so well :) Please take care

Love Nana moon 27 x
 
The stretching class is wonderful -- works on core strength as well. It was surprising how tight my hamstrings were - I wonder if it was partly to do with the knee replacement. I'm becoming much more limber and standing with better posture. You take care too!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom