Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

Yikes hubby was right. Too much too soon. I'm in blasted pain,woke up I'm in bad pain xxx catch you later xxx
 
@Nana moon 27

Good Morning Ann,
Sorry to hear that you have woken up in pain this morning and really do hope that your pain will ease during the day for you. You may have to consider going back to your original Morphine night- time medication & think about your morning dose.

Hope that this won't put a damper on your trip away with the grandchildren. It will be a great time of excitement being with them, so that will lift the spirits for all.


Cathie :flwrysmile:

Ps. Think that I will be taking a few make-up sleep naps today,... :chillpill:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning @Nana moon 27 - oh Ann I am so sorry that the bit of pain free you experienced was short lived. Hubby was probably right, 'too much too soon'. We have all done it, been ecstatic by a bit of progress, acted on it and then regretted it afterwards. But as @Ellejay said, hopefully you will soon be getting bucket loads of painfree days in your operated knee, until you don't notice it at all :fingersx:. Try and rest up today and get yourself back to status quo meds wise, so you will be good to go tomorrow. Will you go to Aquacise again if you feel up to it? I bet your Grandchildren would really enjoy seeing Nana bouncing about in a pool. Ha ha!


Well enjoy your Saturdays everybody - coffee and a bit of crafting for me this morning until hubby returns, then off to have paint mixed for the decorators next week. Not a scintillating day - just a peaceful one.

XXXX
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very tired tonight so I'm going to see if I can get some half decent sleep. I have a very busy day ahead tomorrow with the last minute packing and double checking before we go away on the night or early hrs of the morning.

Catch you later or in the morning

Take care love Nana moon 27 xxxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My TKR gave way on me this morning when I got up. It's the second time in a fortnight that this has happened accompanied with an awful pain down the right hand outer side of my knee joint down...ouch! Xxx


Love Nana moon 27 xxxxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I unexpectedly ended up going on my granddaughters meal at her request. It was a mammoth effort to do my hair, make up and find something that fitted but I did it. It took ages though! I was getting irritated with it all. However, she loves to see me with my hair and make up done, so it was the least I could so. Strangely, once I was dressed and ready I felt quite good And that was nice. They all complimented which was kind. The food wasn't great but it was edible and the service not the best either but hey, it was a night out.

I'm back now. I'm very tired, just removed all my makeup and put my nightie and housecoat on. Nice and comfy ready for bed. I don't know what is happening tomorrow but Friday is my preop check in the morning and left knee look see in the afternoon xxxxx
I am praying so hard for this surgery to work in the 22nd. I'm only in overnight, so recovery shouldn't be too long I'd have thought. I will find out in Friday x x x x

Sleep well all, I hope,that you are all well
Love Nana moon 27 xxxxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi nanamoon. Good to finally hear from you. Guess you're gearing up for your next procedure sending hugs and prayers your way
\
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@cjf1222 @Ollie thank you. You are so kind to pop in. It's tomorrow at 9 am. Then in the afternoon they're going to be looking at my left knee to see how much deterioration has occurred or not. If not too much, they are going to try and save it. If deterioration is bad....yikes!!!! Xxxxx

Love Nana moon 27 xxxx
 
Hi @DogLoverx3 and @TexasTee my appointments are tomorrow but I will take all your good wishes and keep them until then, bless you xxxxx

Yesterday was my 8 month ankneeversary. It's worse than ever so I'm praying that the 22nd September brings a good result xxxx it keeps trying to give way, the pain is awful and the crunching/clunking noise is dreadful. It needs this operation xxxx

Love Nana moon 27 xxxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Nana moon 27 - just a quickie to wish you well for tomorrow. Hope the pre-op goes well and the assessment gives helpful recommendations for your other knee.
I'll be thinking of you and look forward to hearing the results.
XXXXX

[Bonesmart.org] Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!
 
Thank you for your good wishes for the morning. I may not have time to post until after the first one, as I will have to leave here at 7.45 am, to get through the traffic in time for my first appointment at 9am. I will post after this is I don't get chance beforehand.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom