Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

Hi @BananasKnees

I fell asleep in the end. You were right I should've done that but I was too tired to go downstairs!!! It's good advice. I'm okay today. Just aches as usual.

Love Nana moon 27 x
 
Hi nana
It is hard I have grandson 23 at university he was born with a life threatening metabolic disorder we had no idea was in our genetic makeup until he stopped breathing 4time at 13months he spent all his childhood under great ormond street hospital after an initial stay while in a coma now he has done degree is doing a masters and we are so proud of him but every day we worry I case he becomes ill as his body does not create glucose and everything begins to shut down
We live not that far from Portsmouth in Dorset
Take care hugs Susan



20/01/2015
 
@nana moon27 how are you doing? Hope your feeling a bit better and not too sore now x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Do you still have your friend staying Anne? My left hip and knee are very painful. I think they are pretty fed up at being the main carrier for me for the past few years. Are you sleeping any better? X


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I do think the other knee/hip suffers after TKR. It makes you realise how much bone pain you have in the none TKR , whereas you don't have that with a TKR x my sleep is a bit elusive any away. Take care x
 
Ann,
Have you had a chance to call about the wait list for your LTKR? Your left knee needs to be done, it is causing way to much pain and many sleepless nights for you.
 
Hi @Pumpkln

I rang up but there are no cancellations still. It is driving me crazy. Strangely I managed to sleep a bit last night. Think it was sheer exhaustion. I reckon it's going to be the official June date for this replacement. Tbh I was hoping that it would come around sooner!

I may not be in touch much after Monday as I'm going on a much needed holiday/vacation for around two weeks. The signal is awful up there.

Take care x
 
Heres hoping for you just got a phone call can you get in 4 days later and done.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
A nice break might be just what you need x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi @Nana moon 27, Hope today finds you feeling better. I hope you really enjoy your vacation and R and R (rest and relaxation). You so deserve it. Take care and enjoy. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Have good break, Ann. It will be good for you to have a change.
I hope your knees behave!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom