Nana moon 27
alpha
Hi @Fancypants
I love your new avatar pic it's lovely x
@busylizzie I nearly never went but in the end I was determined. Btw you remember me telling you about my sister in law having to return to the Phillipines as her mother was very poorly. Well she nursed her mom, along with her sister (they are both trained stuff nurses) she was released from ICU, made great progress. My sister in law got home late on Thursday. Then 4.30 am on Friday morning, she got a phone call from the family back home to say that her mom had passed away suddenly. She has fly back home again next Wednesday.
@suedobie chair dancing was ok. I did attempt to dance but having to use two sticks was uncomfortable. Both my knees are so stiff.
I had a really enjoyable night. I had a lot of compliments which was nice of people. My husbands family were so surprised at the effort I'd made. I said I was determined.
There was a photo booth that was being done by a friend of the party hosts and the fridge magnets were £2.00 and a framed large pic and three small pics were £1.00. Dirt cheap and oh they turned out lovely. We had a setting sun and a pirate ship,behind us. My son who looks an awful lot like Johnny Depp's, Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean, was plagued by a large number of people who had wanted their photos taken with him.
For the first time ever he won a raffle prize. He couldn't even believe it. Trouble was it was a bottle of whiskey. He cannot drink it. As luck had it one of his uncles offered him £10.00 for it so he sold it to him.
I'm in bed wide awake. Both knees are stiff. I'm waiting for my meds to work so I ended up with a top up x
If I find a decent pic then I will post it x got a couple ...the second pic has my sons partner with me. We get on very well x
Love Nana moon 27 x x x
I love your new avatar pic it's lovely x
@busylizzie I nearly never went but in the end I was determined. Btw you remember me telling you about my sister in law having to return to the Phillipines as her mother was very poorly. Well she nursed her mom, along with her sister (they are both trained stuff nurses) she was released from ICU, made great progress. My sister in law got home late on Thursday. Then 4.30 am on Friday morning, she got a phone call from the family back home to say that her mom had passed away suddenly. She has fly back home again next Wednesday.
@suedobie chair dancing was ok. I did attempt to dance but having to use two sticks was uncomfortable. Both my knees are so stiff.
I had a really enjoyable night. I had a lot of compliments which was nice of people. My husbands family were so surprised at the effort I'd made. I said I was determined.
There was a photo booth that was being done by a friend of the party hosts and the fridge magnets were £2.00 and a framed large pic and three small pics were £1.00. Dirt cheap and oh they turned out lovely. We had a setting sun and a pirate ship,behind us. My son who looks an awful lot like Johnny Depp's, Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean, was plagued by a large number of people who had wanted their photos taken with him.
For the first time ever he won a raffle prize. He couldn't even believe it. Trouble was it was a bottle of whiskey. He cannot drink it. As luck had it one of his uncles offered him £10.00 for it so he sold it to him.
I'm in bed wide awake. Both knees are stiff. I'm waiting for my meds to work so I ended up with a top up x
If I find a decent pic then I will post it x got a couple ...the second pic has my sons partner with me. We get on very well x
Love Nana moon 27 x x x
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator:
United Kingdom