Hi all,
I was doing great until I got up out my chair to get cuppa tea. My left (non TKR) went from under me. The pains dreadful. It feels like all the insides of my knee joint are in the wrong place. This is the second time this week this has happened xthe back of my knee and the front of my ankle
Since the pain started, I have the sweating all over, I'm irritable. I do have top up meds but can't take them until kids have gone home. Hubby is around but completely stressed out trying to get the downstairs loo done, in between phone calls, sorting out sons brakes on his car and looking at a friends job.
To put the lid on it this afternoon for him, his sister and brother in law turned up with their twins, who both have special needs. The lads kept running round trying to get at his tools he was going quietly crazy x x x they eventually left and his mobile phone kept going. He was almost at breaking point.
Anyway I'm resting but even my TKR is aching quite heavily x
I will,catch you later x x x
Love Ann x x