Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

Dagnabit. I feel for you pal. I can't take my naproxen right now and miss.it.when knee plays up and shoulder and achillies and other hip. OMG I'm falling to bits. where's the stuoerglue

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi Ann! I just caught up reading your thread and it sounds as though you're doing better. Going out shopping and doing little bits every day seem to agree with lifting your spirits. It's a shame you can't take that painkiller. You would be much more comfortable. Hope you have a good day. Anne
 
Hi @Nana moon 27,
I'm just popping in to wish you a very Happy Christmas before things get too hectic. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and manage to have some pain free time
:merryx:
Xxx
 
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too x x x

I'm staying up late to finish the wrapping. Had a good nap this afternoon xxxx

All my love to yourselves and everyone at this wonderful time of year x x x
 
❤️Wishing you and your family a Happy and Peaceful Christmas❤️and have a joyful time ❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
:merryx: , wishing you a good nights sleep before :santa sleigh: arrives with :box:.
 
Hi @Pumpkln it's just gone in to Christmas Eve here. My knees are aching but ok. I'm tired but not too bad. My mood is so much better. I'm in a much better place mentally now xxx

For the first time in 37 years of marriage we are not having Christmas dinner at home this year. Our eldest daughter has invited us. When she asked me and hubby just gawped at each other. More often than not we've hosted dinner for whichever of the kids and family join us xxx she said oh maybe you'd best discuss it and let me know. I said ok. She left and we still were stunned. Needless to say I rang her and said we'd be there. She said she thought that her dad wouldn't want to leave the house at Christmas xx she was over the moon xxx
 
Glad to hear you are doing better with your knees and feeling better overall. Looks like things are really turning around for you. Now to just wait for the revision knee to heal, and find out what is going on with the other knee.
Your Christmas sounds wonderful, great of your daughter to have Christmas at her house. Your poor knees would really be taxed preparing for Christmas at your house. The traditions will be the same, only the location will change. :santawave:
 
Hi @Pumpkln

I'm still somewhat bemused. She said we don't have to bring anything but ourselves. They have everything. I don't want to turn up empty handed though. I offered to make or buy a pudding...it's already taken care of. I think I will look for a small gift for her. It was so strange because when I called her yesterday, saying we'd love to take her up on her kind offer, she said "yessss". I could almost see her punching the air!!!

My knees are achey but reasonably good at the moment. I'm going to sign off now and get some sleep. I hope you are ok and will catch up very soon x x x

Love Ann xxx v
 
@Nana moon 27, you sound so much better!! Yayyyyyy. That's great that your daughter invited you and your husband to Christmas dinner. You don't have to worry about a thing and just enjoy yourself. What more could you ask for! I hope you have a restful night and enjoy your time with your family. Merry Christmas! Anne
 
Hi Ann,
Have a happy day at your daughter's house. She's a gem, to relieve you of needing to do any work.
:tree2; :dancing::merry christmas:
 
@Nana moon 27 sounds like you are having a very good week with your knees and overall. Congrats. Your daughter is sweet to want to do this for you and sometimes we have to step back and let the next generation have a turn at hosting the family get togethers. I'm sure it will be great and you should just enjoy! Merry Christmas.
 
So glad you are going to be spoilt at your daughter's house, Ann. Hope you have a fab Xmas....you sound like you have turned a corner...so pleased for you. Merry Christmas & a Happy, pain free new year....now wouldn't that be something!! Chrissie xxx



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Great your going to your Daughters @nanamoon enjoy,we are also having an easy Christmas at our sons,have a lovely time everyone.
:kittychris::snows::re-snowman::reindeerlights:
 
Ahhhh thank you. Yep, things are looking up. Thank you for your lovely posts and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year x x x

[Bonesmart.org] Woohoo I'm starting to feel better! All my love Nana moon 27 xoxoxox
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!
    upload_2014-12-24_8-10-31.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 133

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom