Revision TKR Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!

@Jamie

Actually I might take my own to save troubling her. The friend that's hosting used to be my supervisor many, many years ago. She's now 75 fought breast cancer two years ago and has lymphoedema in her arm. No I agree to the alcohol thing. I know she won't be offended if I turn up with Schloer or something along those lines. What a good idea xxx

Love Ann xx
 
We just bought sparkling grape juice to serve at Christmas. We have wine for those who want it.
I like it because the kids can join us.
Nobody will mind what you are drinking.
 
My knees are still in pain and left hip. Have elevated, iced nothings working x bother! Back to Candycrush Soda x
 
Good Morning @ Nana moon, I am sorry to hear that your right knee is hurting and left hip. Can you get an appointment with your OS? So sorry about the pain you are in. We had a lot of rain all day yesterday and I went to PT for the pinched nerve in my neck, which the therapist really worked on it well and it feels much, much, better. The pain was so bad initially I was having numbness and tingling in my ring finger and pinky with pain radiating down my left arm. So glad I quickly took care of it. Fortunately with our insurance we can refer ourselves to any type of doctor we may need to see. Hope you are feeling better soon. Today is starting out painful for me so I have my friendly lap top. I have to just take my pain meds and wait until they take effect before I get up and start doing stuff. Thank God it's Sunday. It is a cold one to say the least so my body I am certain is reacting to the cold weather outside. Will check back with you later Ann to see how you are feeling as I am concerned about that hip pain as you have had it for a while. And please don't tell me you may need the next knee done, not yet hopefully anyway. Have a blessed day and do take good care of yourself. :loveshwr: :loveshwr:
 
@Nana moon 27 sorry you are having so much pain!
[Bonesmart.org] Woohoo I'm starting to feel better!
 
No, I think may the OS might in January xxx @Chihuahuan

@Pumpkln now you know what Schloer is

I had about just over four hours sleep took some early meds and fell back to sleep. Woke up had cup of tea and breakfast took rest of meds. After fifteen minutes I curled up under the duvet and slept again. Xxx

I'm going to have a nap now. I'm icing and elevating from ODIC at shops. Got to go again tomorrow. The present I ordered for my dads 80th birthday on Wednesday, over two weeks ago is no good whatsoever. I had ordered a leather bound note pad with the pages all edged in gold. It looked like gold leaf. The leather was ornately patterned in tan hide. I bought a matching leather pen in a matching box all online from House of Fraser. I went to write an inscription in side the note book and found the inside and back covers were covered with pics of fishing flies. The pen box inside was exactly the same. My dad is not a fisherman. So now father In law has a very nice Christmas present. House of Fraser did not specify online that this was a present for a fisherman. I was not impressed x x x x

So we have to go out early in the morning and go shopping somewhere else to find him a nice present. Aaaaarggghhh x x x

Love from Ann x x x
 
Ann,
How are you today. I know you had a lot to do, and I hope your Knees are OK.
Mine are better today. Yesterday we were at the storage locker and I helped lift two boxes, knee did not like that.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
Hi @Pumpkln

My knee hates if I carry or lift anything heavy. Today I have to go with hubby and get my dad another present. I have gone halves with my brother and had a montage done of his life and framed. There's some great pictures on there. I think he's going to love that. I have the chest clinic at 3pm. I'm expecting to be told off about my weight.

Love Ann x x x
 
Hi @chestnc thank you for the beautiful card. Yes I do have the chest clinic this afternoon my daughter is taking me x hubby is picking up,our granddaughter from school x x x I've not had any sleep or if I have it's been catnaps. I'm so tired xxx
 
You can cope with things after a good nights sleep, but when you are tired life becomes so difficult. Good luck at the chest clinic today Ann, I will check in later to see how you got on xxxxxxx
 
Oh that's weird I thought I posted when I got in? Never mind. Ok chest is the same as last time, no better no worse. I shook like a leaf the whole time and it was terrible. The upshot is that they are not changing my meds while I'm going through all this with pain issues and anxiety. He asked me a lot of questions and a few times my daughter. Said no mom you know it's x,y,z because I was responding to his questions very strangely. The problem was that it wasn't the lovely doctor I saw before. My GPs friend, it was another registrar. He was very pleasant but I felt a bit overwhelmed at seeing a stranger and trying to answer his questions. My head feels like it's in a bucket! Nothing I can do xxx

I hope everyone is ok and thank you for your care and concern. I am fine just a bit wobbly again.

All my love to you all
Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom