THR Wished I'd found you before

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry that you have a gallbladder issue Chrissie - not fair for you - hang in there dear friend xx
 
Thanks @Poppet.......it's another of those 'age related....weight related issues'. Lol!!
Hope all going well for you & hubby x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi just thought I'd not heard from you lately and wondered how you are ? Xxx I've picked up on you've a gall bladder problem and something about your knees.

I hope you're all set for Christmas? Xxx
 
Thanks so much @ Nana moon 27 for checking in......I'm ok...you are right my knee is causing me grief and I'm waiting to see the Consultant on 30th December as an ultrasound indicated that I've gall stones. I've been quite uncomfortable with stomach pains & nausea for some months. I'm sure everything will sort itself out soon.
Yes, I'm ready for Christmas....13 plus one dog for Xmas Eve, xmas day & they will leave Boxing Day....by which time I will fall in a heap! I do love xmas but find it very tiring but worthwhile with the Grandkids & my beloved Emily is 16 on Xmas Eve.
I have been dropping in and out of your thread and hope you are feeling better.......the last couple of years have been very up & down pain wise for me and I know you have had a tough time too. It gets very frustrating & tiring and I suffer from anxiety too.......a bit of a vi ious circle ......I'm hoping that 2015 will be a turning point for us all. Much love Chrissie xxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thanks Jaycey ...well, I'm ready now....all shopping done...What I've not got we will have to do without now....I've got my head organised..looking to do all the prep on Tuesday even lay the table. I've folded my napkins into xmas trees already..good to go.
The madness starts at 2pm on Xmas Eve
[Bonesmart.org] Wished I'd found you before



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thanks so much @hopefulm. Hoping your xmas and new year are magical...love Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Time to get everyone to wait on you Chrissie from 2pm Christmas Eve - take care honey x
 
Thanks @Poppet.....would be great but I'm a control freak through & through!! Are you by the sea for xmas??? Chrissie xx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Wishing Everyone on BoneSmart the best Christmas Ever!!! Hoping 2015 brings all you wish for and more.....With thanks to everyone for help, comfort & support....you're the best!! This sums up BS for me! Xxxx. Chrissie xxxx
[Bonesmart.org] Wished I'd found you before



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi Chrissie, @Hoppy Nanny - it is Xmas Eve here, so only one more sleep. I do hope that you have a wonderful Christmas. I will be thinking of you and sending you big hugs - yes from the coast :) xxxxxx
 
Thanks Chrissie! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
 
Thanks @Poppet.....enjoy yourselves and take it easy...love & hugs..Chrissie xx

Thanks @Jaycey, you too.....first Christmas in your new home & with your new hip!! Love Chrissie xxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Hoppy Nanny
Merry Christmas to you!
I hope you have a wonderful family time. Loved your folded napkins!
Hope you get your gallstones relieved soon..
Hugs
 
Thanks @MajorHeidi....have had a lovely few days....bit tired & full of food now! Hope you had a good Christmas hols too...love & hugs Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
first Christmas in your new home & with your new hip!! Love Chrissie xxx
Yup, and now officially exhausted. I (and everyone around as well) keep forgetting I am only 12 weeks out of major surgery. Standing on my feet all day and cooking a major meal for guests is a BIG energy drain!
bit tired & full of food now!
Me too!
 
Hi @Hoppy Nanny, I have been keeping up with your posts and I hope your knees have survived all the activity! I spend Christmas with my parents and tend to do most of the preparations and cooking so I'm a bit withered myself. I did rustle up the energy to go early to the M & S sale and bagged a few bargains.

I hope though you are feeling better gall bladder wise. My mum ended up being the opposite to you. she thought she had gall bladder issues but it is a hernia that will likely need surgery. There always seems to be something!
Enjoy the down time over the weekend and at least with left overs there shouldnt be quite so much work to do!
 
Hi there @NoraJ. Thanks so much...for some reason I'm not getting any alerts on my thread!!
We had a great Xmas....was tiring but worth it...everyone enjoyed it.
Do hope you had a good time...sorry about your Mums hernia...will they operate?
I'm off to see consultant & another abdominal ultrasound today.....weirdly it settled down a bit over the Xmas period...will see what they have to say.
Have a great New Year...hope it's pain free...love Chrissie xxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom