Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

hi...I am worried. I was knock kneed earlier then I became bow legged. After operation my knees have become straight.... used to feel so happy but now again I am becoming knock kneed again. Anyone knows why or its normal. My leg is bent at my ankle. Maybe that's why...:cry:
 
Can you take a photo of both legs (side by side when you're standing up) and post it here? I think Josephine is away for a few days, but she'll be able to look at it for you when she gets back.
 
Have you checked with your OS re this

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Good idea I hope they can set your mind to rest,

Legin THR Sep 14
 
my legs are fat and bent at my ankle slightly

[Bonesmart.org] weak muscles<
 
hi...i am worried....i was knock kneed earlier then i became bow leged...after operation my knees had become straight....used to feel so happy....but now again I am becooming knock kneed....anyone knows why...or its normal...my leg is bent at my ankle...maybe thats why...:cry:
I'm going to tag @Josephine now and ask her to look at your question and your photo (above).
 
Your ankles aren't slightly bent, my dear, they are bent a LOT. I've drawn some lines on your photo to show you.

You need to see your surgeon and possibly a foot surgeon to see what can be done about them.
 
Has anyone ever suggested that you be fitted with some orthotics for your shoes? A good foot doctor might be able to help with that. I hope you can see someone soon.
 
Hello..today I am too low...feel like I have gone back 4 months...lot of pain .....i think i exerted too much...and its hot also...43 degrees....i removed the high toilet a month back...but now sitting on the low seat has suddenly become difficult....i was so cheerful....have planned a trip to melbourne in july..

i guess a few days rest with pain killers should set me right...i hope so...:sick::sleeep::sleeep:
 
I hope rest and pain meds help you feel better too. It is possible to do too much and make all those soft tissues hurt. The same can happen with natural knees, so it's good to know your limits. The good news is that rest and something for the pain usually does the trick. Take care of yourself!
 
I hope the the rest and pain killers are helping, and you are feeling better.
:elevate::ice::chillpill:
 
Sheeesh that sort of heat would make most people legs swell and affect sitting etc

Legin THR Sep 14
 
hello friends...i am feeling better now...doing my physio also...but my weight is increasing...earlier i had no stamina...that problem has also reduced....but weight....we need to loose weight for your knees:unsure::sad:
 
I'm glad your legs are feeling a bit better. i agree with Legin, that the summer heat in India must have contributed to swelling and pain.

I remember that you did a trip to Melbourne last year, too, didn't you? I hope it goes well. At least it will be cooler there for you.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom