Guest viewing is limited

THR We can re-build him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great Video Charlie!

Is that you really? you only look in your mid 40's~! The garden looks beautiful and last question what gives with the sun glasses is that a Hollywood thing?

Amazing production nice quality YAY!!

xxoooxxx
 
Oh Charlie,

Look at you go. You are a superstar! Beautiful setting as well. Keep up the good work.
 
Hi All,
Thanks for the comments .....especially the nice ones ..... flattery will get you everywhere!!

Yes Sarah IT IS ME!!! (How old do you think I am?? ....as Groucho once said "you're only as old as the woman your feeling")
.... and yes we are very lucky to have such a wonderful spot to live in! Through the gate is a wonderful meadow great for Jasper and his pals!
My wife wasn't going to let me post the vid. until I'd overlaid the Bee Gee's "Staying Alive" track which I have to admit does suit the vid so if you watch it again be sure to play the track along with it!!
Sarah re the shades and Hollywood thing .... I was hoping that maybe a fellow hippie who's in the film business and looking for new talent might just stumble across my vid. and .......:hysterical:

Love
Charlie (aka Peter Pan)
 
Charlie,

Poignant, yet suspenseful. Cathartic whilst daring. I laughed and I cried.

You have one heck of a production team there.... :wink1:

Thanks for posting and you look like you get around quite smashingly!

Z
 
Charlie you are one YOUNG 65!

Unless you are really 45 and just thought 65 sounded better on your profile :)

Its a brilliant video. I think the next one needs to be 3D.

Thank you for all the love and giggles!

PS your recovery has been amazing you looked so well and to move that good BRAVO :)

xxooxx
 
Ok Sarah let's split the difference .... I'll go with 55:th_heehee:
Can't do 3D at the moment (too many technical probs) but maybe we'll go for a prequel with Angelina as the love interest? ....it's going to be in B&W and silent of course!!
John you must be in the business!! I just knew you were erudite! You're probably one of the few that understood the depth of symbolism!!
.... and Jo did you not read John Z's comments?? it was supposed to be a Tragedy!!
I had a lot of fun making it and must credit my 14 year old Neandertal Troglodyte genius computer geek for the post production!
I'm off to see Dynamite Debs later to see which particular Physio hell she'll subject me to today....

Love

Charlie
 
Hi Charlie, thanks for the brilliant vid - it did make me laugh! You always raise a smile in your audience. Thought about stand-up? You'd be a natural!
 
Charlie I loved the video we needed sormehitng special and we got it.....

Lots of love xxooxx
 
Gee thanks guys & girls :blush:

I have been replying since Friday but I suspect there's a plot against me as they've not appeared .... unfortunate as I'D DISCOVERED THE ANSWER TO LIFE .... THE UNIVERSE ....AND EVERYTHING and posted it! But it didn't appear and now I've forgotten what it was!!

Charlie
ps I won't make this a long post as the previous ones were and it was a waste of effort!!
 
Please try and remember the answer to life...it's the only one I want and need...don't care about the universe and everything, just the life one. I know you can do it, you posted the best video...I know you can...
 
Thanks Carol and thanks Haldox and Diane you should know the answer ..... it's 42!!
Now figure out the question ....... as the story goes! (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams). If you've absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, apologies.

One of my lost (not last) posts was to report on my new exercise regime from my Physio aka Dynamite Debs!
I won't say it's arduous and extensive but I have to get up at 6am to fit it all in by bedtime at midnight (if I've said it once I've said it a million times DON'T EXAGGERATE!!).
There's lots of work on the step, up and down using the operated leg front side and back, and then standing on the op leg (on the step) slowly lower the other foot heel first to touch the floor...... OUCH!!!!! front and side OUCH OUCH!! I am getting there but wow it hurts for a start, still no pain .......
We then do Star Jumps and Box Jumps! I'm ok with the Stars but the Box is tough. You have to imagine a cross on the floor and starting in the bottom left section jump two footed to the section to the right and then to the section above that, and then to the left and finally back to where you started.....does that make sense?
After the Jumps and the steps I do all the previous exercises, Grapevine, Lunges etc. etc. and finish with a gentle 30 mile bike ride!! :hysterical:
Strangely after the workout I usually have a quick nap!!

Love

Charlie
 
Gosh, I wonder why?! :DOH:

If I were in your shoes, I'd split that routine into at least three parts and do one every other day.
That would be plenty enough.

There's absolutely no need to do all that every day! Talk about over-kill!
 
Dear Jo ..... I WAS JOKING ABOUT THE 30 MILE BIKE RIDE AND THE GETTING UP AT 6 AND GOING TO BED AT MIDNIGHT!!!
And please don't forget that the re-born Charlie IS Captain Sensible ...... mostly!
It's lovely that you worry about your flocks of errant sheep perhaps you should get a cyber hound to keep us under control!:doggieshmooze:

The new exercises are initially hard but I do manage them in chunks as you suggested but usually in the same session and do the old ones in another session but not "religiously".
I've got extra energy at the moment as I itch all over my body and arms!!!:hissyfit:
According to a GP who looked like a young Indian version of Captain Haddock (Tin Tin) I have had an allergic reaction to Codeine!!??.... which has caused a widespread and very itchy rash aaaaarrggghh!
Thing is I don't normally take Codeine but I'd run out of Tramadol so that's another lesson learned the hard way!

Charlie
 
Oh Charlie, sorry for the itches, they are horrid, hope you have a good back scratcher... Heheh! Human kind is best :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom