Guest viewing is limited

THR We can re-build him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh charlie I love that you are doing sooooo well, it encourages me so much.

lol at you bombing around Marlow! We have a little cottage in Bisham-under-the-wood, but moved back to london when we had the kids and now rent it out - i liked living out there

best wishes, Karen
 
Hi Karen,

Small world .... we lived in Bisham in a rental for six months in 2008! We were waiting for the property market to weaken before re-buying.
I used to jog through Bisham-u-t-Wood on the way to Quarry Wood with my dog, it's a great spot .... we always wondered what the Bishams were like before they built the bypass? Heaven on earth maybe??
Thanks for the kind words and you know if an old f...ellow like me can do it then you've NO excuse!!
I will post my video this week I'm aiming for Friday which will be two weeks after weight bearing. I would have posted today but I was having trouble with the unions who staged a wildcat strike of sound and lighting operatives!! :hysterical:

Charlie
 
Charlie,

You are a gem...can't wait to see your video. I'm sure you'll be up for an Oscar!
 
Lights ..... camera ..... action!

[Bonesmart.org] We can re-build him...
 
I'm with you, Carol!!!! Certainly didn't expect a duck walk!!!:hysterical:
 
Charlie,

It may just be the angle it was taken at, but I feel like I am seeing a limp on your left side...more of a delay really in how you're planting your left foot.

Also, and this is something you just need to concentrate on...Think, HEEL-TOE, HEEL -TOE.

Good progress tho. Glad to see the weather is looking up for you!

Z

Where do you get your hair done?
 
Sorry couldn't resist it!!

John your SO astute ..... it is a delay isn't it! .... and yes I'd totally forgotten the Heel - Toe method it's really more of a Foot- Foot thing I'm doing.... thanks for the input.

My REAL video is about to be shot. We've had the final script meeting earlier and hopefully shooting is imminent .... then of course it goes to post production/editing and special effects!!

Don't lose the faith ...

Charlie
 
Ha ha! Love the duck walk - so graceful. Thanks, Charlie, for always making us laugh!
 
Where does Mamma Bear get these little gems...

They are Sooooooooooooooo Cool :)
 
p.s. Cousin Charlie,

How to guide to get relative to go home....

Serve up really bad meals - no more of those yummy pizzas

Turn out all the lights early, say - time for bed

Don't turn the tv on in the evenings.... If all fails....

You go stay at his place and raid his pantry... Heheheh!
 
Haven't seen the "Ministry of Silly Walks" for such a long time Jo ... if only my hip(s) would move like that!!!!
Sandy I just love your Machiavellian sense of humour ..... trouble is he eats with us and if I give him bad meals I'm gonna have to eat 'em as well!:DOH:

Charlie
 
hehehehe love the duck video and Josephine's - laughing big time!!
 
Hi merry Hipsters!!
It's here!!!!!!​

The long awaited video .... no not the jokey one, the real one!!!
Yes it's been through post production and passed by the BBFC as suitable for an audience of all ages as long as they qualify by going through major hip surgery and has a HR Certificate.

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJygcgvUHU4

Enjoy!!

Charlie
 
OMG!! Were those star jumps.....

You are just too much -- guess that's why we love you so!!

Take care,
Cardie
 
Love it, Charlie. Very professional.

The star jumps are pretty good too!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom