Guest viewing is limited

THR We can re-build him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checkin in with you Cuz - how is the gardening?

Did you have lots of visitors over the long weekend?

Did you do lots of cooking?

Big hugs Charlie xx
 
Yo Sandy,

Gardening largely at a standstill due to typical British weather i.e. rain rain wind rain wind rain .....etc..

Our very expensive (but old) induction hob stopped working so I was reduced to a single camping stove and a microwave for cooking...... but guess what THEY STILL CAME!! ... and yes the food was ok...ish! :DOH:

How are you? ... HOW'S JOHN?

Cuz C
 
Hey Charlie, I new you would be the type of bloke to have round in an emergency, I bet you still done a great job with limited resources:biggrin:

I gather you are getting the same delightful(not) weather that we are, least the plants are getting a good watering eh!
 
Hi Cuz, I think it's time to put up a sign. 'CC & K's B & B. - everyone welcome'.

You are such a trooper Charlie :)

Thanks for asking, John is recovering, albeit very slowly. These bouts takes heaps out of him.
 
Yoohoo! SOS Charlie, how are you? - need an update :sos:
 
Charlie, Charlie, wherefore art thou Charlie.....we miss you, how are you doing.x
 
I'm back.....
Sorry it's been a long time but life got in the way!!
My father in law has sold his house and is going through an acrimonious divorce which has, with moving all his accumulated "treasures" (would you believe he has over 20 tool boxes??!!! and zillions of rusty tins with rusty screws in which he cannot live without of course)..... trying to organise him and the legal taken it's toll on my time. He's still here and eating for England!!
The hip's doing well I'm still building muscle and sometimes it zings if, as yesterday, I was rarely off my feet. I'm recovering today from a 4am start to run my brother in law to the airport, lucky bro' he's off to Istanbul and we're watching the rain!
I'll try to catch up with everybody I can ....

Love to all

CC xxxxxx
 
Hey Cuz,

So glad you are back, I figured that FIL may have still been with you, but I guess the good news is it is not forever...

I have seen garages like that full of screws, nuts, bolt, bits and bobs.. I have a hubby who collects. Fortunately we built a VERY large garage with a workshop for him.

good to hear from you Charlie and so pleased you are back :)
 
Life has a funny way of consuming us doesn't it? ...and that is a good thing. Yikes that sounds like my father-in-laws garage, in fact, he lived in a trailer way out in the country and he had to have a separate storage container on his land to house his tools etc. When he moved...Let's just say it was a challenge for Cheryl's brother who lives in the same state as him and was the one to help him.

Gad you are doing well, cathy
 
Charleeee! How good to hear from you! Missed you
 
Well hello there Charlie, it's so nice to hear from you and tbat things are still going well. Sorry to hear about your FIL's divorce, he's lucky to have your family to support(and feed.lol) him. Least having him with you has meant you haven't has time to get lazy.hehe.

Come back again soon, we miss you.

Take care

Ann
Xxx
 
Hi Charlie!!

Well, you are a good man to help your father-in-law out & feed him so well. I think that your kids are lucky to have grandpa around the house and maybe that 15ish year old and Grandpa can spend some time organizing those 20 tool boxes while he is around. My kids are low on grandparents and so I'm always envious of other families that have been fortunate to keep theirs around *and* live in the house as well.

I hope the garden is doing well and it's good to know that you are busily living life & gaining strength in your hip. Thanks for checking in with us. :)

Take care,
Cardie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom