If I just had one degree of improvement but just nothing. After my PT massage I always feel I can walk better and expect to get better news but no such luck. Taking a much needed vacation in August and I’m worried I’ll be stuck in the hotel because I’m still limping. I guess I can rent one of those scooters but the ones in the stores frighten me. Hopefully a rented one would be a bit more easy to drive, lol. Maybe I should ask for Meloxicam I’ll have to look it up. They haven’t given me anything. I think he was mad at me and just wants to wash his hands of me. Just said I’ll see you in a year Sorry just venting, I figure most of you can understand where as family doesn’t really get it.
United States
)
. (I only had it measured before surgery and that was a particularly painful day and I measured 109 )but the swelling is ever present.I know I’m improving because I can do so much more but I do think mentally this part of the game is tough because we’re so ready to move on from the constant icing and elevation which I find hard to fit into busy life and then have the added frustration of feeling because I’m not doing those things I’m slowing my progress even more .I also find people expect me to be “all better” at this stage so I don’t even have the luxury of moaning to them anymore 
. Mar, no one is a failure in this long game. The knee will have its own schedule for healing and there is nothing you can do to rush it. Try to relax.