Irongirl55 I’m so glad you answered as seems we have some similar issues. I too am hoping it’s just a fluke. I have followed more of a low carb diet for years to keep my weight down so hopefully by reducing meat and sodium and increasing fruits my levels will decrease. I was reading they don’t count GFR as chronic kidney disease untill you have 3 labs showing abnormalities as age can also play a role as well as dehydration and who knows what all. I wonder if any correlation to Ménière’s disease? I still don’t know if I have it but it’s looking that way other then hearing loss. Well prayers we both just had labs that were off due to something, but not kidney failure. Thanks for responding.
United States
. I was 120 at this point 4 months with my first TKR. On the plus side he was surprised I gained that much flexion in a month. Also as I was leaving he said “I think you’ll do fine”. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a crystal ball

But I’m just guessing, as I can’t find any information here on that issue. So it’s a wait and see what the doc and X-rays say.