It's so good reading your getting back to doing normal things!



been there, done that. But my leg did settle down in its own time.
It’s been building up for a few weeks. Even the slightest stretches or ADL set it off now. Can’t stay immobile forever so have to find help to work thru a bit
Canada
may have to look at that again. 

I’m stalled out at the same flex/extend range. Haven’t done a bike rotation since that one day weeks ago - not even close.


I started to stay home from activities. It was easier to be alone than face others, especially those who’d had TKR’s in the past and (I felt) looked down on me because I wasn’t as functional as they had been in their recovery
I wish I could carry your load for you just for a little while
. I awoke from a 3 hour sleep which I'm grateful for too see your post and I didn't feel so alone at the moment
United States