@KarriB , thanks yes I obviously need to do something different so will see what I can get set up.
@Denny39 , the right one is pretty solid. The left one has suffered several serious injuries over the years starting with a torn ACL from downhill skiing, meniscus damage and a couple of arthroscopic surgeries, ending with a tib-fib plateau fracture with a plate and screws knitting things together. Once I get the left knee rehabbed, I’ll be good to go for (hopefully!) many years.
@Denny39 , the right one is pretty solid. The left one has suffered several serious injuries over the years starting with a torn ACL from downhill skiing, meniscus damage and a couple of arthroscopic surgeries, ending with a tib-fib plateau fracture with a plate and screws knitting things together. Once I get the left knee rehabbed, I’ll be good to go for (hopefully!) many years.
Last edited:
Canada
in my event (2k pursuit) but I can ride, which I couldn't before surgery.
.
.
elevate day helped.