Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Totally recovered at last!

Thinking of you. Enjoy your dinner out tonight.
Everything will be fine tomorrow.
 
I'll be praying for you off and on all day Monday! God bless you and your doctor!
 
Good luck tomorrow! The good news is .....you have been through it before and can get through it again! The bad news is ....you've been through it before : ) just kidding as it looks like that is your fear, but it really has to be an advantage to know now more what to expect, what works, and what doesnt this time around. You have been an inspiration to many folks on here and we will all be with you tomorrow and through your journey too. You will do great!
 
Marian, praying that the surgery goes well and you have adequate pain meds that won't leave you sick.
 
All the very best for your surgery and recovery. Prayers going up for you this minute :praying:
Love from Tabbycat :kittykiss:
 
Thinking of you Marian - you have been very brave through all of this and it is going to be all uphill from here! Good luck today - we will all be following your progress and cheering you on :wave:
 
We are anxiously waiting to hear from you! Many prayers are going up for you.
 
Thinking of you. Praying that all goes well and that this recovery will be much different (better) for you!
 
Been thinking of you all day and with a prayer or two thrown in. Anxious to hear how you are doing.
 
Thinking about you. Your surgery hopefully is just about completely done now. Praying that all went perfectly and you will recover quickly. Looking forward to your posts when the fog of anesthesia clears.
 
I'm back. Went to OR at 12. I sat up for Spinal. It stung a bit but I was fine. A lot od anxiety though. Surgery took about 2 hours. I'm in my room now. OS told me knee cap was way out of line and also there was extra cement from the previous surgery that made the knee cap stay out in that tract. He removed everything and re did it all as he had told me prior to surgery. Currently my legs are still a bit numb. I did stand up with full weight bearing a little bit ago but I wasn't ready to walk as of yet. I've felt a bit itchy and they gave me benadryl and some toradol IV for some stinging. and beginnings of pain. I'm starting to feel sleepy from two benadryls. I definitely am hungry. I will add more later.
 
I'm sitting in my chair in my room. It's a nice high one. My flexion right now is 78 and that's with a bulky dressing and drain still in my knee. PT thinks I might lose a little bit of flexion after sitting up. They want me to stay up for at least an hour or so. Pain isn't very bed YET. Legs are waking up. They gave me some IV tornadol alittle while ago. I also have PO pain meds ordered. I have ice on my knee and my own freezer in the room to keep a second set cold at all times. My youngest is going to run out to Saladworks which as the name applies that make delicious salads. I'm very hungry!! Numbness is quickly wearing out and other than some stinging and sme stiffness from sitting with my leg down I'm really feeling much better than last surgery. I hope this continues.:yes!:​
 
Glad to hear everything went well.Are you allowed to tell us who did this surgery? I've only been on here about 2 months and not sure if that's a rule or not.
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom