Glamg1979
graduate
Hi Marion!! I am loving what your new OS is telling you, he sounds leaps and bounds ahead of your previous one. Too bad it took such a toll on you to find him.
As a retired nurse I understand what a rough shift you had taking 16 patients over a 10hr shift.....brutal.
For now enjoy being off your feet while taking your class.
A big "Wooohoooo" for finally getting a full nights sleep in a bed. Enjoy it!
If your surgery is only 3 weeks away you know what that means for me...yikes
As a retired nurse I understand what a rough shift you had taking 16 patients over a 10hr shift.....brutal.
For now enjoy being off your feet while taking your class.
A big "Wooohoooo" for finally getting a full nights sleep in a bed. Enjoy it!
If your surgery is only 3 weeks away you know what that means for me...yikes

United States
Every room is a private one which I like a lot.
I was given a booklet about TKR with a list of classes that I can attend if I would like to. I'm ready now for this.
