newlybionic
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2015
- Messages
- 7,095
- Age
- 71
- Location
- The Poconos, PA
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@Oldladyrunner I'm now back on Medicare because I was disabled a number of years ago for a different medical illness. I lost it for a while when working because I was told I had to take work benefits. My TKR cost me about 10,000 out of pocket!!!! They've changed the rules again so now I'm back with Medicare and a supplement. When I need surgery on my other knee I'm all set at least financially. As far as this boss goes he is about the best boss I've had in my entire lifetime. He has a disability so I think he is more aware of the challenges you have when you're not 100%. I had interviewed for this position in June and he held it for me until November. Who does that in this day and age?

I'm in a lot of pain and I can't seem to get it under control. I've had my leg elevated with ice for hours now. I've taken tramadol, Tylenol and a muscle relaxer . My pain is from then top of my leg all the way down to my ankles. My pain level has not gone below a 7. I'm totally exhausted. I'm just trying to think that in a few more days from now the PT can do something to ewsuce the pain I have.