TKR TKR 5th December Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
@suedobie, @Nana moon 27
Good morning , I'm sorry you didn't sleep Sue, I wonder why, you must have been tired out after caring for Elsie all day. I would have managed another nine hours, but my breakfast was delivered earlier this morning as David is going out walking this morning, so wants to get ready. I got eight and three quarter hours, but the fresh mango and apple juice, with porridge, was worth missing the last few minutes.
My knee isn't too bad this morning, I didn't join ODIC yesterday, but it is telling me it's slightly upset, and does feel a bit sore, so I'm going to rest all day today, just a few simple exercises. I'm taking ibuprofen rather than paracetamol this morning, it feels swollen rather than painful, but I can always take the paracetamol in a couple of hours if I need to.
Have a good day, chat later xxx
 
Err om no lady so hope you dont mind me commenting. I hv same sleeping prob and its the ticking brain syndrome for me.
 
Another sleepless one, maybe it's because my brain cells are rapidly dying off, they don't seem to be ticking at night any more.....now I'm worried, they used to.
 
I mean it reading your posts the grey cells are there. Me however i just have Harrold
 
@Ellejay I had my porridge and honey and of course a coffee but had to make them all myself, David looks after you royally, you are so lucky to have such a wonderful hubby.

Ron is coming home at lunchtime so that I can go out with him and the dogs for a walk, it's very cold but a lovely clear blue sky

@Legin thanks for your comments, I can usually sleep through anything but every now and again the brain ticking wins, just wish you could switch it off!!

Sue xx
 
Was joking but we have open house policy when my girls are home from uni we have 9 plus mouths to feed. Well i do kitchen is my domain. Prob best you went for Ellejay ours can get noisey.
 
Wow, I bet it's fun when they are all at home @Legin.
Much as it would seem to be a good idea Sue, without being rude, 'straws that break camels backs' comes to mind. My wonderful David is now on his second knee recovery project within a year, I think he thought this would be the last one, I'm not sure he could do a third. :rotfl: Sorry! :flwrysmile: xxxx
 
It can get that way. Plenty good food laughs and fine tunes tho. A loch and hills thrown in
 
Sounds perfect, what more could you want, good company, food, laughing, and singing, guess there's a wee dram thrown in for good measure, would love to walk in them there hills
 
Chortle aye thats my hill. Its my goal to get to the top again. Oh and down again but not the quick way. Ooooops
 
Ha Ha looks a long way, how long does it take to climb?

Celebrations here, just put my walking boots on and walked with Ron and the dogs the whole length of a field and back, tightened up on the way back but no pain, going to ice and elevate now, hope I am not in the "Club" tomorrow

Sue xx
 
Oh well done Sue, that's really wonderful, I'm so pleased for you, what an achievement! Rest and ice this evening, you shouldn't be a candidate for ODIC. I hope it all helps you to sleep tonight. Lyn xx
 
Thanks Lyn, feel OK at the moment but I guess you don't know if you did too much until the next day, yes really hoping for a better nights sleep

How was your day?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom